ZIM vs SL Dream11 Prediction | SL vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction | Sri Lanka tour of Zimbabwe 2020 | 2nd Test | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
ZIM vs SL, 2nd Test, Sri Lanka tour of Zimbabwe 2020
Harare Sports Club, Harare
Monday, January 27, 2020 01:30 PM
In the Sri Lanka tour of Zimbabwe 2020, we have Zimbabwe squaring off against Sri Lanka at Harare Sports Club, Harare.
SL vs ZIM Dream11 Preview
In Sri Lanka tour of Zimbabwe 2020, both the teams are going to play their second test match of the series. In the first test match, Sri Lanka won by ten wickets. In that match, ZIM scored 358 runs for 148 overs with all-out in first innings and 170 runs for 92 overs with all out in second innings. While Sri Lanka scored 515 runs/9d for 176.2 overs and 14 runs for 3.0 overs in second innings. So, SL has taken the lead by winning the first match and they have to keep up the same form to win in this match too. While ZIM should come up with the new strength to take the win in this match. They should try to win this match to compensate for their previous loss and complete the series with a positive note. Since it is the last match of the series, both the teams will try hard to take the win. Let's wait and see who will be the winner.
- Key players for ZIM are Sikandar Raza, Brendan Taylor, and Kyle Jarvis.
- Sikandar Raza has played 7 matches and scored 487 runs with an average of 34.78. Additionally, he has taken 17 wickets with an economy of 3.32.
- Brendan Taylor has played 6 matches and scored 406 runs with an average of 36.90.
- Kyle Jarvis has played 5 matches and taken out 16 wickets with an economy of 2.56.
- Key players for SL are Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis, Suranga Lakmal and Lasith Embuldeniya.
- Dimuth Karunaratne has played 10 matches and scored 581 runs with an average of 581 runs with an average of 32.27.
- Kusal Mendis has played 10 matches and scored 475 runs with an average of 27.94.
- Suranga Lakmal has played 7 matches and taken out 26 wickets with an economy of 2.44.
- Lasith Embuldeniya has played 6 matches and taken out 24 wickets with an economy of 3.37.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 248 & 314
Average 3rd & 4th Innings Score: 321 & 141
Highest & Lowest Total: 600/3 (139 Ov) by RSA vs ZIM & 59/10 (29.4 Ov) by ZIM vs NZ
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 192/7 (53.5 Ov) by PAK vs ZIM & 173/10 (56.4 Ov) by IND vs ZIM
ZIM vs SL - Team Squad
Zimbabwe: Sean Williams (c), Regis Chakabva (wk), Craig Ervine, Kyle Jarvis, Kevin Kasuza, Timycen Maruma, Prince Masvaure, Brian Mudzinganyama, Carl Mumba, Ainsley Ndlovu, Victor Nyauchi, Sikandar Raza, Brendan Taylor, Donald Tiripano, Charlton Tshuma, Brendan Taylor
Sri Lanka: Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Dinesh Chandimal, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Lasith Embuldeniya, Oshada Fernando, Vishwa Fernando, Lahiru Kumara, Suranga Lakmal, Angelo Mathews, Kusal Mendis, Dilruwan Perera, Kasun Rajitha, Lakshan Sandakan, Dhananjaya de Silva, Lahiru Thirimanne
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.