ZIM-U19 vs CAN-U19 Dream11 Prediction | CAN-U19 vs ZIM-U19 Dream11 Prediction | ICC Under-19 World Cup 2020 | Plate Quarter-Final 3 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
ZIM-U19 vs CAN-U19, Plate Quarter-Final 3, ICC Under-19 World Cup 2020
North-West University No2 Ground, Potchefstroom
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 01:30 PM
In the ICC Under-19 World Cup 2020, we have Zimbabwe Under-19s squaring off against Canada Under-19s at North-West University No2 Ground, Potchefstroom.
CAN-U19 vs ZIM-U19 Dream11 Preview
In ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, Zimbabwe Under 19 belongs to the Group C Division, in which it takes the third place, with the scored points of 2 for the team. ZIM-U19 has participated in three matches so far, in which they have succeeded in one match and has defeated in two matches. In the recent match, ZIM-U19 has matched up against Scotland Under 19, in which ZIM-U19 has won the match by 8 wickets. In the first innings played, SCO-U19 has scored 140 runs out of 224 balls, with no wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, ZIM-U19 has managed to reach the target and has scored 146 runs out of 103 balls, with 149 balls left to spare. It was their first win of the tournament. Let’s see whether the ZIM-U19 manages to continue this in the next match.
ZIM-U19 vs CAN-U19 Dream11 Prediction
Canada Under 19 holds the last place in the Group D Division of the ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020. CAN-U19 has played three matches so far, in which they have lost in 2 matches and another match has been ended with no result. CAN-U19 has scored 1 point for the team. In the last match against AF-U19, the match has been abandoned without a toss, due to rain. So both the teams have shared the points, with one point for each other. Previous to this match, when played against South Africa Under 19, SA-U19 has won the game 150 runs. In the first innings, SA-U19 has scored 349 runs out of 300 balls, with two wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, CAN-U19 has struggled to score only 199 runs out of 247 balls, with no wickets left to spare. CAN-U19 must try harder to take their win, in this tournament.
- Key players of ZIM-U19 are Wesley Madhevere, Milton Shumba and Tadiwanashe Nyangani.
- Wesley Madhevere, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 375 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 103.02.
- Milton Shumba, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 337 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 78.55.
- Wesley Madhevere has taken 14 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 4.16.
- Tadiwanashe Nyangani has taken 11 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 5.05.
- Key players of CAN-U19 are Ashtan Deosammy, Randhir Sandhu and Rishiv Joshi.
- Ashtan Deosammy, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 70 runs in 5 matches played, with a strike rate of 42.42.
- Randhir Sandhu, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 61 runs in 6 matches played, with a strike rate of 53.98.
- Rishiv Joshi has taken 6 wickets in 6 innings played, with an economy of 5.50.
- Ashtan Deosammy has taken 1 wicket in 5 innings played, with an economy of 5.81.
ZIM-U19 vs CAN-U19 - Team Squad
Zimbabwe Under-19s: Wesley Madhevere, Milton Shumba, Dion Myers (c), Luke Oldknow, Emmanuel Bawa, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Dane Schadendorf, Privilege Chesa, Tadiwanashe Nyangani, Samuel Ruwisi, Dylan Grant, Gareth Chirawu, Ahmed Rameez Ebrahim, Taurasi Tugwete, Sakhumuzi Ndlela
Canada Under-19s: Ashtan Deosammy (c), Arshdeep Dhaliwal, Rishiv Ragav Joshi, Randhir Sandhu, Akhil Kumar, Ayush Verma, Benjamin Calitz, Eshan Sensarma, Gurjot Gosal, Mihir Patel, Muhammad Kamal, Nicholas Manohar, Raqib Shamsudeen, Udaybir Walia, Harmanjeet Bedi
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.