WI vs IRE Dream11 Prediction | IRE vs WI Dream11 Prediction | Ireland tour of West Indies, 2020 | 1st T20I | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
WI vs IRE,1st T20I
National Cricket Stadium, St George’s, Grenada
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 10:30 PM
IRE vs WI Dream11 Preview
In Ireland’s tour of West Indies 2020, both the teams are going to play their first T20I match of the tournament. So far they have finished 3 ODI matches. In which the team West Indies has completely dominated Ireland by defeating them in all the 3 matches by 5, 1 and 5 wickets respectively. So they have a winning streak of three. In the last match, Ireland batted first and they go all out in the over of 49.1 with 203 runs scored. While WI scored 199 runs in the over of 36.2 for the fall of 5 wickets. So, WI won by 5 wickets using the DLS method. As they have won all the 3 matches, they will enter this T20I series with the full of confidence.
WI vs IRE Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Ireland has given the poor performances in the ODI Series of this tournament. In the total of 3 matches played, they have lost all the 3 matches. They are yet to taste the first victory in the tournament. In the last match, they batted first and they got all out in the over of 49.1 with 203 runs scored. While WI scored 199 runs in the over of 36.2 for the fall of 5 wickets. So, WI won by 5 wickets using the DLS method. Unlike the ODI series, they have to perform well in this series to take wins. Let’s see whether IRE takes this opportunity to prove their strength or not.
- Key players for WI are Kieron Pollard, Evin Lewis, Kesrick Williams, and Sheldon Cottrell.
- Kieron Pollard has played 9 matches and scored 270 runs with an average of 45.
- Evin Lewis has played 9 matches and scored 196 runs with an average of 24.50.
- Kesrick Williams has played 6 matches and taken out 11 wickets with an economy of 8.36.
- Sheldon Cottrell has played 10 matches and taken out 10 wickets with an economy of 7.34.
- Key players for IRE are Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Mark Adair, and Gareth Delaney.
- Paul Stirling has played 10 matches and scored 386 runs with an average of 42.88.
- Kevin O’Brien has played 10 matches and scored 270 runs with an average of 27.
- Mark Adair has played 10 matches and scored 16 wickets with an economy of 5.20.
- Gareth Delaney has played 10 matches and taken out 13 wickets with an economy of 6.44.
WI vs IRE – Team Squad
West Indies: Kieron Pollard (c), Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Khary Pierre, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Sherfane Rutherford, Lendl Simmons, Hayden Walsh Jr, Kesrick Williams
Ireland: Boyd Rankin, Mark Adair, George Dockrell, Barry Mccarthy, Craig Young, Joshua Little, Lorcan Tucker (WK), Gary Wilson (WK), Kevin O’Brien, Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie (C), Harry Tector, Gareth Delany, Simi Singh
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.