WI-U19 vs SL-U19 Dream11 Prediction | SL-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Prediction | West Indies U19 Tri-Series 2019 | 3rd Youth ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the West Indies U19 Tri-Series 2019, we have West Indies U19 squaring off against Sri Lanka U19 at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua.
SL-U19 vs WI-U19 Dream11 Preview
In West Indies Tri-Series 2019, West Indies U19 is playing against Sri Lanka U19 for the third match of the tournament. WI-U19 takes the first place in the event standings. In the total of 2 matches played so far, WI-U19 has succeeded in one game and lost in one game. WI-U19 has scored 2 points for the team. In the first match of the tournament, playing against England U19, WI-U19 has won the game by 36 runs. In the first innings played, WI-U19 has scored 164 runs for 46 overs, whereas in the second innings, EN-U19 has scored 128 runs from 30.4 overs, with no wickets left to spare. In the second match, played against EN-U19, the opponent has won the game by 29 runs. In the first innings, EN-U19 has scored 168 runs from 298 balls. In the second innings, WI-U19 has scored 140 runs out of 220 balls. Since WI-U19 has started off the tournament, with a win, with a slight bump recently, it is expected that WI-U19 rectifies it in the upcoming match.
WI-U19 vs SL-U19 Dream11 Prediction
In West Indies U19 Tri-Nation 2019, Sri Lanka Under 19s is the third competing participant of the tournament. They are yet to play their first match, which will be against WI-U19. SL-U19 has recently completed its Youth ODI against Bangladesh Under 19s. In Youth ODI, there were two test matches and 5 One Day Internationals. In that tournament, both the test matches were ended in a draw. Out of 5 ODIs, the first match was abandoned due to rain, whereas the other 4 ODIs were in the favor of BD-U19. SL-U19 does not manage to win any. Hopefully, they have learned their lesson by now and looking forward to taking wins in this tournament. Kamindu Mendis is the captain of the team.
WEST INDIES UNDER-19s
- Key players of WI-U19 are L Julien, M Joseph, A Nedd, and M Forde.
- L Julien, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 69 runs from 90 balls, with a strike rate of 76.66.
- M Joseph, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 38 runs in 84 balls, with a strike rate of 45.23.
- A Nedd has taken 5 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 2.79.
- M Forde has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 4.16.
SRI LANKA UNDER 19s
- Key players of SL-U19 are ND Perera, A Wickramasinghe, M Pathirana.
- ND Perera, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 177 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 37.57.
- A Wickramasinghe, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 142 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 82.55.
- ND Perera has taken 4 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 2.08.
- M Pathirana has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 2.05.