WAS vs ORL Dream11 Prediction | ORL vs WAS Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have Washington Wizards squaring off against Orlando Magic at Capital One Arena Washington, DC.
ORL vs WAS Dream11 Preview
In NBA standings, Washington Wizards takes the fourth position in the Southeast Division in Eastern Conference. They have played seventeen matches so far in the series. Of that, they won six matches and lost eleven matches. Their last match was against the Los Angeles Lakers. In that match, the Los Angeles Lakers played well and won the match with 125-103. Previous to this match, they played against Phoenix Suns and won the match with 140-132. Their record in the last five matches they played in the series is L W L L W. Their winning percentage is 0.353. They have 118.5 points per game. They have played well in upcoming matches to move forward in the points table.
WAS vs ORL Dream11 Prediction
We have Orlando Magic in the second position according to the NBA standings in the Eastern Conference, Southeast division. They have played eighteen matches in total. Of that, they won seven matches and lost eleven matches in the series. Their last match was against Toronto Raptors. In that match, the Toronto Raptors played well and won the match with 90-83. Their record last five matches they played in the series is L W L L L. Their winning percentage is 0.389. They are in a bit lag. They have to play well in upcoming matches to compensate for the loss in the previous matches.
- Key players of WAS are Bradley Beal, Thomas Bryant, and Davis Bertans.
- Bradley Beal, who is a shooting guard of the team with 28.3 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 22.53.
- Thomas Bryant is a central player and he has 14.2 points per game with a player efficiency rating of 20.25.
- Davis Bertans, who is a small forward player of the team with 12.8 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 15.05.
- Key players of ORL are Evan Fournier, Nikola Vucevic and Jonathan Isaac.
- Evan Fournier is a shooting guard of the team with 18.4 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 18.32.
- Nikola Vucevic, who is a central player of the team and he has a player efficiency rating of 22.35.
- Jonathan Isaac is a power forward player and he has a player efficiency rating of 18.93. He has 13.0 points per game.