VBI vs DPC Dream11 Prediction | DPC vs VBI Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Women’s Club World championships 2019 | Match 2 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Women’s Club World championships 2019, we have VAKIFBANK ISTANBUL squaring off against DENTIL PRAIA CLUBE at SHAOXING, CHINA.
DPC vs VBI Dream11 Preview
In FIVB Women’s Club World Championship 2019, VakifBank Istanbul is playing their first match against Dentil Praia Clube. VBI is the title winner of FIVB Women’s for the past two years. Their first win was in the year 2013. VBI is planning for their next win in the current year. Looking back at the FIVB 2018, VBI takes the first place in the pool A of the tournament with 9 points scored for the team in the total of 3 matches played. In the last match played against Itambe Minas, VBI has won the game by the scores of 3-0. As long as they did not let their pride get to the head, they have all the potential and opportunities to keep the title to themselves, in 2019.
VBI vs DPC Dream11 Prediction
Dentil Praia Clube is making their second time appearance in the FIVB Women’s Club World Championship 2019. In the year 2018, DPC has been positioned at the fourth place in the final standings of the tournament. DPC has been categorised under the pool B, in which it takes the second place, with the scored points of 6. DPC has won in 2 out of 3 matches played. In the last match played against EVI, DPC has lost its game by the score of 3-0 sets. DPC should have rectified their mistakes by now and make steps to win the title this year.
- Key players of VBI are Gabriela Braga Guimaraes and Bruna Honorio Marques.
- Gabriela Braga Guimaraes, who is in the position of Wing Spiker of the team, has scored 305 spiker points and 289 block points.
- Bruna Honorio Marques, who is in the opposite spiker position of the team, has scored 310 spiker points and 292 block points.
DENTIL PRAIA CLUBE:
- Key players of DPC are Fabiana Claudino and Ana Carolina Da Silva.
- Fabiana Claudino, who is in the middle blocker position of the team, has scored 314 spiker points and 293 block points.
- Ana Carolina Da Silva, who is in the middle blocker position of the team, has scored 290 spiker points and 290 block points.