USA vs WIE Dream11 Prediction | WIE vs USA Dream11 Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Group B | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Super50 Cup 2019, we have the United States squaring off against West Indies Emerging Team at Tarouba.
WIE vs USA Dream11 Preview
United States of America is playing its first game against WIE in the Regional Super50 Cup of 2019/2020. The USA will be playing 8 group matches in Super50. Jaskaran Malhotra is the wicketkeeper of the USA team. He left the USA team, as he struggles to bat for the past, in which he has scored only 52 runs in a total of 5 matches played. Monank Patel is a replaced wicketkeeper for now.
USA vs WIE Dream11 Prediction
WIE is in the second position in the Regional Supe50 Cup. WIE has failed to win the only game they played so far. WIE’s last match was with Guyana, in which the opponent won the match by 2 wickets. WIE must try really harder to win their upcoming matches so that they can overcome their failures and overtake the other teams in reaching success.
WEST INDIES EMERGING TEAM:
- Key players of WIE are JP Greaves, RO Cato, and K Sinclair.
- JP Greaves has scored 55 runs out of 89 balls.
- RO Cato has scored 37 runs out of 64 balls.
- K Sinclair has scored 34 runs out of 37 balls.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
- Key players of the USA are Monank Patel, Aaron Jones and Steven Taylor.
- Monank Patel is a right-handed batsman with the average score rate of 42.5
- Aaron Jones is a right-handed batsman with an average score rate of 26.6.
- Steven Taylor is a left-handed batsman with an average score rate of 18.6.