USA vs BRZ Dream11 Prediction | BRZ vs USA Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 41 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have USA Men squaring off against Brazil Men at Hiroshima, Japan.
BRZ vs USA Dreams 11 Preview
In the next match, the USA team will be playing against the Brazil team. Already, the USA team played 5 matches in the Volleyball World Cup, 2019. This team started the first match against the Argentina team and that match the USA team lost the match with (2-3) points. After losing the first match, the USA team played the second match against the Italy team and that match the USA team won the match with (1-3) points. In the point tables, the USA won 4 matches and lost only 1 match and the team scored 13 points and also the team is in the 3rd position in the Volleyball World Cup tables.
USA vs BRZ Dreams 11 Prediction
On the other hand, the Brazil team already played 6 matches in this season. In the first match, the Brazil team played against the Canada team and that match the Brazil team won the first victory of the match this season. In the next match also the Brazil team won against the Australia team with (0-3) points. In the point tables, the Brazil team won the first six matches and their team scored 18 points and also the Brazil team is in the 1st position in the volleyball World Cup point tables. Brazil team keeps and continues to playing well in the upcoming matches. Brazil’s team is playing well this season.
Head to Head
- Both teams have faced 4 head to head recorded in the FIVB Volleyball World Cup League.
- In those 4 matches, the USA team recorded the 3 matches against the Brazil team.
- But, the Brazil team only 1 match recorded against the USA team.
For the USA, the key players will be Aaron Russell and Matthew Anderson.
- Aaron Russell is the Wing Spiker position and he is 26 years old. He has 337 blocks points and 356 Spike Points.
- Matthew Anderson is 31 years old and he is the Opposite Spiker position player of this team. He has 332 blocks points and 360 Spike Points.
For Brazil, the key players will be Yaroslav Podlesnykh and Ivan Iakovlev.
- Yaroslav Podlesnykh is the Wing Spiker position player of this team. He has 330 blocks points and 341 Spike points. He played well in the last 2 matches.
- Ivan Iakovlev in the Middle Blocker position player of this team. He has 350 blocks points and 360 Spike points.