UAE-U19 vs SCO-U19 Dream11 Prediction | SCO-U19 vs UAE-U19 Dream11 Prediction | ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020 | Plate Quarter-Final 4 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
UAE-U19 vs SCO-U19, Plate Quarter-Final 4, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020
Witrand Cricket Field, Potchefstroom
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 01:30 PM
In the ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, we have United Arab Emirates U19 squaring off against Scotland U19 at Witrand Cricket Field, Potchefstroom.
SCO-U19 vs UAE-U19 Dream11 Preview
In ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, the United Arab Emirates Under 19 has been classified under the Group D division, in which UAE-U19 takes the third place in the tournament standings. In the total of three matches played, UAE-U19 has taken 1 victory and 2 defeats so far. UAE-U19 has scored 2 points for the team. In the recently played match against South Africa Under 19, SA-U19 has won the match by 23 runs. In the first innings of the match, SA-U19 has scored 299 runs out of 300 balls, with two wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, UAE-U19 has struggled to score only 112 runs out of 144 balls, with no wickets left to spare. UAE-U19 must try harder to take a win in the upcoming match, as the opponent seems a little weak than them.
UAE-U19 vs SCO-U19 Dream11 Prediction
Scotland Under 19 holds the bottom position in the Group C Division of the ICC Under 19s World Cup 2020 points table. SCO-U19 has participated in three matches so far and they did not manage to win any of those matches. SCO-U19 is yet to score points in this tournament. In the last match played against Zimbabwe Under 19, ZIM-U19 has won the match by 8 wickets. In the first innings played, SCO-U19 has scored 140 runs out of 224 balls, with no wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, ZIM-U19 has managed to reach the target and has scored 146 runs out of 103 balls, with 149 balls left to spare. SCO-U19 should practice harder and perform well in the forthcoming plate league quarter-final match, in order to take the first win of the tournament.
United Arab Emirates U19
- Key players of UAE-U19 are Jonathan Figy, Aryan Lakra, Sanchit Sharma.
- Jonathan Figy, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 138 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 84.66.
- Aryan Lakra, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 100 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 64.10.
- Sanchit Sharma has taken 7 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 4.46.
- Aryan Lakra has taken 6 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 4.46.
- Key players of SCO-U19 are Kess Sajjad, Uzzair Shah, and Jasper Davidson.
- Kess Sajjad, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 81 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 77.88.
- Uzzair Shah, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 59 runs in 3 matches played, with a strike rate of 56.19.
- Kess Sajjad has taken 1 wicket in 3 innings played, with an economy of 4.44.
- Jasper Davidson has taken 1 wicket in 3 innings played, with an economy of 6.27.
UAE-U19 vs SCO-U19 - Team Squad
United Arab Emirates U19: Aryan Lakra, Alishan Sharafu, Muhammad Farazuddin, Figy John, Karthik Palaniapan, Ansh Tandon, Wasi Shah, Osama Hassan, Akasha Tahir, Rishabh Mukherjee, Vriitya Aravind, Sanchit Sharma, Kai Smith, Ali Naseer, Chathiyan Dashan
Scotland U19: Angus Guy (c), Tomas Mackintosh, Callum Grant, Daniel Cairns, Euan McBeth, Jamie Cairns, Jasper Davidson, Kess Sajjad, Liam Naylor, Rory Hanley, Syed Shah, Ben Davidson, Charlie Peet, Sean Fischer-Keogh, Lyle Robertson
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.