TUN vs RUS Dream11 Prediction | RUS vs TUN Dream11 Prediction | Tunisia vs Russia Dream11 Prediction | Russia vs Tunisia Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup 2019 | Match 63 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
TUN vs RUS, Match 63, FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup 2019
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:30 AM
In the FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup 2019, we have Tunisia squaring off against Russia at Hiroshima, Japan.
RUS vs TUN Dream11 Preview
In this FIVB we have the Tunisia at the last second place in the points table with 4 points. So far TUN has played only 9 games and they have won only one game. Their remains 8 games wer ended in the loss for TUN. The lack of players who can terrorise the opponent is missing with TUN. Now TUN will face Russia one last time this year to end their World Cup run.
TUN vs RUS Dream11 Prediction
Russia has also performed badly this season but their performance is not as bad as TUN. So far Russia has played 10 games and they have won 4 games. Russia is having the same points as that of Iran but they are one place behind IRA this is because of the points difference. If Russia wins today’s game by 3 - 0 then RUS will be catapulted to the top quarter of the points table.
- For Tunisia, the key players will be AHMED KADHI and HOSNI KARA MOSLY.
- AHMED KADHI is the Middle blocker position player of this team. He has 315 blocks points and 338 Spike points
- HOSNI KARA MOSLY is a captain of the team and he has also a Middle blocker of the team. He has 326 blocks points and 352 Spike points.
- Fedor Voronkov is Russia’s best scorer currently. He has won 91 attacks, 5 blocks and 7 serves.
- Denis Zemchenok played as a universal and scored 14 points in the last match. He won 11 attacks, 1 block and 2 serves.
- Anton Semyshev came out as a strong attacker. He scored 13 points in the last match where he won 10 attacks, 3 blocks and 0 serves.
- Ivan Iakovlev is the table topper among the blockers. He has scored 31 stuff blocks in 104 attempts with 51 rebounds.
- Sergey Grankin is a reliable setter of the team. In 486 attempts, he had only 2 faults so far.
TUN vs RUS - Team Squad
Tunisia: Mohamed Ridene, Ahmed Kadhi, Khaled Ben Slimene, Aymen Redissi, Hosni Kara Mosly c, Mohamed Ali Ben Othmen Miladi, Elyes Karamosli, Nabil Azzouzi, Omar Agrebi, Hamza Nagga, Ismail Moalla, Aymen Karoui, Selim Mbareki, Haykel Jerbi, Fedi Ben Hmida, Mohamed Ayech, Chokri Jouini, Ali Bongui, Aymen Bouguerra, Saddem Hmissi, Khaled Bouallegue, Nabil Miladi, Wassim Ben Tara
Russia: Yaroslav Podlesnykh, Ilia Vlasov,Dmitry Kovalev, Artem Volvich, Sergey Grankin c, Anton Karpukhov, Dmitry Volkov, Anton Semyshev, Ivan Iakovlev, Fedor Voronkov, Igor Philippov, Dmitriy Muserskiy, Dmitry Shcherbinin, Evgenii Andreev, Maxim Mikhaylov, Egor Kliuka, Ilyas Kurkaev, Roman Martynyuk, Andrey Surmachevskiy, Igor Kobzar, Pavel Kruglov, Valentin Golubev, Kirill Ursov, Pavel Pankov, Denis Zemchenok
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.