TUN vs BRZ Dream11 Prediction | BRZ vs TUN Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 45 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have Tunisia squaring off against Brazil at Hiroshima, Japan.
BRZ VS TUN Dream11 Preview
Tunisia is the weakest team for this season they totally played 6 games with 6 losses and they take the last position in points table with4 points. They lose all games like (3-0) against Poland, (1-3) against Argentina and they lose the last game against Japan (3-0). Khaled Ben Slimene was a total disappointment last time out as he couldn’t collect even a single point despite playing all the four sets. Chorki Jouini can start in place of him in the next game and Saddemm Hmissi will be the libero for Tunisia. So they try to get one victory for this tournament against the USA.
TUN VS BRZ Dream11 Prediction
Brazil totally played 6 games with 6 wins and they take the top position in the points table with 18 points. They won the last game against Argentina in (3-0). Brazil won the last 5 games likes 25-15, 17-25, 25-23, 25-22 victory over the Italians. Tournament top scorer Evandro Guerra, Ricardo Lucarelli, and Mauricio Borges will lead the South Americans in this showdown. Brazil sits comfortably on the top spot but they try to maintain the same position as it.
- Best Attacker – Mohamed Ali Ben Othmen Miladi – 15 spikes -14 shots – 35 attempts – 42.86 Success%
- Best Blocker – Mohamed Ayech – 2 Blocks – 7 Rebounds – 18 attempts
- Best scorer Hamza Nagga – 32 attacks – 1 Block – 11 Digs – 17 attempts
- Best Setter – S Hmissi – 4 running sets – 14 still sets – 19 attempts
- Alan Souza has got 20 spikes and 9 shots from 36 attempts. He has been the best attacker for Brazil so far. He has got 5 Aces and 24 Hits from 33 serve attempts. Also, he has 15 digs, 2 receptions from 22 dig attempts.
- Mauricio Luiz De Souza has played brilliantly as the blocker as he has got 5 Blocks and 9 Rebound from 20 attempts.
- Bruno Mossa Rezende has 30 running sets and 56 still sets to his name and can be reliable again.