TST vs JOZ Dream11 Prediction | JOZ vs TST Dream11 Prediction | Tshwane Spartans vs Jozi Stars Dream11 Prediction | Jozi Stars vs Tshwane Spartans Dream11 Prediction | Mzansi Super League 2019 | 25th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
TST vs JOZ, 25th Match, Mzansi Super League 2019
SuperSport Park, Centurion
Thursday, December 5, 2019 9:00 PM
In the Mzansi Super League 2019, we have Tshwane Spartans squaring off against Jozi Stars at SuperSport Park, Centurion.
JOZ vs TST Dream11 Preview
In Mzansi Super League 2019, Tshwane Spartans takes the third position in the league points table with nineteen points in their account. So far they have played eight matches. Of that, they won three matches and lost two matches. Three matches were abandoned due to rain. They played their last match against Nelson Mandela Bay Giants team. In that match, opponent team played well and won by six wickets. Their record in last five matches they played in this league is L L W W N/R. After two successes, they faced two defeats. They have to play well in upcoming matches to move forward in the league points table.
TST vs JOZ Dream11 Prediction
Jozi Stars takes the sixth position in the Mzansi Super League 2019 points table with zero points in their account. They have played seven matches so far in the league. Of that they lost all the matches. They are at the last position in the league points table. Their last match was against Paarl Rocks team. In that match, JOZ scored 171 runs at the end of twenty overs. Then Paarl Rocks played well and won the match by five wickets with four balls remaining. They have to play well in upcoming matches to score at least some points in the league points table.
- Key players of TST are AB de Villiers, PWA Mulder, M Morkel and
- AB de Villiers is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 63 runs in 38 balls with strike rate of 165.78.
- PWA Mulder, who is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 52 runs in 41 balls with strike rate of 126.82.
- Morne Morkel is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken one wicket with an economy of 7.50.
- Lungi Ngidi is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken two wickets with an economy of 9.25.
- Key players of JOZ are RR Hendricks, T Bavuma, K Rabada and D Olivier.
- Reeza Hendricks is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 74 runs in 53 balls with strike rate of 139.62.
- Temba Bavuma, who is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 37 runs in 30 balls with strike rate of 123.33.
- Kagiso Rabada is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken three wickets in previous match with an economy of 9.00.
- Duanne Olivier, who is a right-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken two wickets with an economy of 9.75.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 168 & 139
Highest & Lowest Total: 241/6 (20 Ov) by RSA vs ENG & 100/10 (12.2 Ov) by RSA vs PAK
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 189/4 (18.4 Ov) by RSA vs IND & 126/5 (10 Ov) by RSA vs SL
TST vs JOZ - Team Squad
Tshwane Spartans : AB de Villiers, Morne Morkel, Roelof van der Merwe, Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Dean Elgar, Theunis de Bruyn, Tom Curran, Corbin Bosch, Lungi Ngidi, Petrus van Biljon (wk), Heinrich Klaasen (c & wk), Tony de Zorzi, Wiaan Mulder, Lutho Sipamla, Waqar Salamkheil, Donavon Ferreira
Jozi Stars: Shoaib Malik, Daniel Christian, Aaron Phangiso, Lizaad Williams, Temba Bavuma (c), Reeza Hendricks, Simon Harmer, Rassie van der Dussen, Kagiso Rabada, Dane Paterson, Duanne Olivier, Nono Pongolo, Ryan Rickelton (wk), Eathan Bosch, Gerald Coetzee, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Jacques Snyman, Delano Potgieter
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.