TOT vs BHA Dream11 Prediction | BHA vs TOT Dream11 Prediction | English Premier League | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the English Premier League, we have Tottenham Hotspur squaring off against Brighton & Hove Albion at Amex Stadium, UK.
BHA vs TOT Dream11 Preview
The away team has 11 points in the Premier League. They are in 6th place. There have been 62 matches played by the away team over the course of the last year. They have 32 wins; 10 draws; and 20 losses. Therefore, Tottenham Hotspur has won 51%, drawn 16%, and lost 32% of their recent matches. In their last ten matches, they have averaged 1.7 goals per match and 3 of these matches have been victories. Of those ten matches, 7 of them have seen both sides score and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 7 from the last ten.
TOT vs BHA Dream11 Prediction
Brighton & Hove Albion have 6 points in the Premier League. They are in 16th place. Looking over the last year, they have played 48 matches. They have 15 wins; 13 draws; and 20 losses. This gives Brighton & Hove Albion a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 31%-27%-41%. Across all formats, they are averaging 1.0 goal per game in their most recent ten matches; 3 of these matches have been wins. There have been 5 occasions when both Brighton & Hove Albion and their opponents have scored. There have been 5 matches with over 2.5 goals.
Head to Head Records
- Brighton & Hove Albion played Tottenham Hotspur in April for a Premier League clash. The winners were Tottenham Hotspur by a final score of 1-0.
- In the last ten years of records, these teams have met 5 times. Brighton & Hove Albion have emerged victorious in 0 of the match-ups when they’ve met. Their opponents, Tottenham Hotspur have won 4 of these occasions. There has been 1 draw.
- Key players for Bayern Munich are Harry Kane and Erik Lamela.
- The 26 years old England Forwarder Harry Kane has played 7 games and has scored 5 goals which were the key moments of TOT’s winning games.
- The 27 years old Argentina Erik Lamela the Forwarder has played 7 games and has scored 2 goals in this tournament in the winning journey of TOT.
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Key players for Bayern Munich are Neal Maupay, Florin Andone, and Leandro Trossard.
- The 23 years Forward Neal Maupay has played 7 games and has scored 2 goals which were the key moments in BHA’s winning games.
- The 26 years old Forwarder Florin Andone has played 3 matches and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
- The 24 years old Leandro Trossard the Forwarder for BHA has played 3 games and has scored 1 goal in this tournament in the winning journey of BHA.