TNT vs WNI Dream11 Prediction | WNI vs TNT Dream11 Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Group B | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Super50 Cup 2019, we have Trinidad & Tobago squaring off against the Windward Islands at Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad.
WNI vs TNT Dream11 Preview
In Regional Super 50 Cup 2019, we have Trinidad & Tobago and Windward Islands in the Group B of the tournament. TNT has obtained 2nd place in the points table with 12 points. So far they have played 4 matches with 3 wins and 1 loss. TNT has broken their 2 winning streaks in the match against West Indies Emerging Team, in that match they lost by 10 runs.They are back to form in the last match against the USA, in which they won the match by 43 runs. We can say it was an easy win for TNT. If they play with the same form, they can win the upcoming matches easily.
TNT vs WNI Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Windward Islands has obtained 4th place in the points table with 4 points. So far they have also played 4 games with 1 win and 3 losses.In the last match against Guyana, WNI lost by 4 wickets. They must try to win the upcoming matches to move upward in the points table. As their opponent team is strong, they have to put more efforts to win the game.
Trinidad and Tobago
- Key players for TNT are Darren Bravo, Jason Mohammed, Imran Khan, and Anderson Phillip.
- Darren Bravo has played 7 matches and scored 260 runs with an average of 52.
- Jason Mohammed has played 8 matches and scored 239 runs with an average of 39.83.
- Imran Khan has played 5 matches and taken out 10 super wickets.
- Anderson Phillip has played 4 matches and taken out 8 wickets.
- Key players for WNI are Kavem Hodge, Devon Smith, and Larry Edwards.
- Kavem Hodge has played 10 matches and scored 245 runs with an average of 30.62.
- Devon Smith has played 10 matches and scored 154 runs with an average of 19.25.
- Larry Edwards has played 9 matches and taken out 13 wickets.