TNT vs USA Dream11 Prediction | USA vs TNT Dream11 Prediction | Trinidad & Tobago vs United States of America Dream11 Prediction | United States of America vs Trinidad & Tobago Dream11 Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Group B | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
TNT vs USA, Group B (D/N), Super50 Cup 2019
Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad
Friday, November 15, 2019 11:00 PM
In the Super50 Cup 2019, we have Trinidad & Tobago squaring off against the United States of America at Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad.
USA vs TNT Dream11 Preview
In Regional Super50 Cup, Trinidad & Tobago takes the second place in the Group B of the tournament. TNT holds 8 points in their account. In the total of 3 matches played, they have succeeded in 2 of the matches. With an evil eye placed, they have lost 1 of the matches. In the recent match against West Indies Emerging Team, TNT has lost their match by 10 runs. It was a really close-loss to TNT. Some of the players did not try enough to participate in the game, as they scored a single digit number, whereas some did not even bother to score. All these things made the team to stay back, in the match.
TNT vs USA Dream11 Prediction
The team USA also belongs to the Group B of the tournament. In the total of three matches played, USA had not even bother to win any of the matches so far. Being at the bottom of the table, they had not scored any points yet. USA had their matches with West Indies Emerging Team, Guyana and Windward Islands, in which the opponents won by 6 wickets, 13 runs and 43 runs respectively. Still 5 matches remaining so far, USA could make some miracle happen in the field, if they want to hold the Super 50 Cup.
Trinidad & Tobago
- Key players of TNT are Darren Bravo, Jason Mohammed and Imran Khan.
- Darren Bravo, who is a left handed batsman, has scored 240 runs in 6 matches, with 69.76 strike rate.
- Jeremy Solizano, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 158 runs in 7 matched, with strike rate of 78.60.
- Imran Khan has taken 7 wickets in 5 innings played, with an economy of 3.97.
- Anderson Philip has taken 7 wickets in 3 innings played, with an economy of 5.68.
United States of America
- Key players of USA are Monank Patel, Steven Taylor and Karima Gore.
- Monank Patel, who is a right handed batsman has scored 294 runs in 10 matches, with 62.42 strike rate.
- Steven Taylor, who is a left handed batsman, has scored 312 runs in 10 matches, with 70.74 strike rate.
- Karima Gore, who has taken 16 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 4.67.
- Steven Taylor has taken 10 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 4.21.
TNT vs USA - Team Squad
Trinidad & Tobago: Imran Khan (c), Yannick Ottley (vc), Darren Bravo, Kyle Hope, Akeal Hosein, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Steven Katwaroo, Jason Mohammed, Anderson Phillip, Isaiah Rajah, Keagan Simmons, Odean Smith, Jeremy Solozano, Tion Webster
United States of America: Saurabh Netravalkar (c), Steven Taylor (vc), Karima Gore, Ian Holland, Akshay Homraj, Elmore Hutchinson, Aaron Jones, Nosthush Kenjige, Xavier Marshall, Monank Patel, Nisarg Patel, Sagar Patel, Timil Patel, Jasdeep Singh, Cameron Stevenson, Rusty Theron
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.