TNT vs GUY Dream11 Prediction | GUY vs TNT Dream11 Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Group B | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Super50 Cup 2019, we have Trinidad & Tobago squaring off against Guyana at Port of Spain.
GUY vs TNT Dream11 Preview
In Regional Super50 Cup, GUY is in the first place in the table and they belong to Group B division. GUY has managed to win the one game they have played so far. They have got 4 points in their account. In the previous game, GUY has matched up with West Indies Emerging Team, in which GUY won the game by 2 wickets, still in hands.
TNT vs GUY Dream11 Prediction
Trinidad & Tobago is in the first place in the Group B division, with 4 points in their account. So far in the tournament, TNT has played only one game and they managed to win the game. In the previous game, TNT has been matched up with the Windward Islands, in which TNT won the game by 8 wickets, with 43 balls still remaining. Both TNT and GUY have the same points, being in the first place. In order to stay in the first position, both teams should plan fast and act smart.
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO:
- Key players of TNT are JL Solozano and DM Bravo.
- JL Solozano has scored 102 runs out of 118 balls in their previous game to help his team to a good position.
- DM Bravo has scored 115 runs out of 127 balls played a major role in their total.
- Key players are GUY are K Savory, CD Barnwell, and JA FOO.
- K Savory has scored 71 out f 146 balls
- CD Barnwell has scored 36 runs out of 31 balls.
- JA Foo has scored 28 runs out of 29 balls.