TL vs MAL Dream11 Prediction | MAL vs TL Dream11 Prediction | ACC Eastern Region T20 2020 | 4th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
TL vs MAL, 4th Match, ACC Eastern Region T20 2020
Asian Institute of Technology Ground, Bangkok
Sunday, March 01, 2020 12:00 PM
In the ACC Eastern Region T20 2020, we have Thailand squaring off against Malaysia at the Asian Institute of Technology Ground, Bangkok.
MAL vs TL Dream11 Preview
In ACC Eastern Region T20 2020, we have Thailand and Malaysia for the fourth match of the tournament. Thailand has taken the bottom position in the points table with no points scored yet. So far they have played one match and lost that match to Singapore by 43 runs. In that match, the opponent team elected to bat first and scored 139 runs for the fall of 7 wickets. While TL got all out in the over of 19.0 with 96 runs in their hand. It was a poor loss for TL in the opening match. They should try to perform well in the future matches to take their first win. Let's see whether they try to compensate for their previous loss by winning this match or not.
TL vs MAL Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, Malaysia has taken the second position in the points table with 2 points scored in their account. So far they have played one match and won that match against Nepal by 22 runs. In that match, MAL opted to bat first and scored 154 runs for the fall of 6 wickets. While the opposing team failed to reach the target of 155 runs thus ended up with the scores of 132 runs in 19.5 overs, with all out. So, MAL has given a good start to this tournament by winning their first match. They have to keep up the winning streak, to take the top position in the points table.
- Key players for TL are DF Jacobs, HJ Jordaan, M Faheem and N Senamontree.
- DF Jacobs has scored 28 runs in the one match played, with the strike rate of 100.00.
- HJ Jordaan has scored 19 runs in the one match played, with the strike rate of 86.36.
- M Faheem has taken 2 wickets in the one match played, with an economy of 5.50.
- N Senamontree has taken 2 wickets in the one match played, with an economy of 6.25.
- Key players for MAL are Anwar Arudin, Ahmed Faiz, S Muniandy and Pavandeep Singh.
- Anwar Arudin has scored 31 runs in the one match played, with the strike rate of 106.89.
- Ahmed Faiz has scored 30 runs in the one match played, with the strike rate of 115.38.
- S Muniandy has taken 4 wickets in the one match played, with an economy of 3.39.
- Pavandeep Singh has taken 2 wickets in the one match played, with an economy of 4.75.
TL vs MAL - Team Squad
Thailand: Phiriyaphong Suanchual, Sardar Ismail, Wanchana Uisuk, Robert Raina, Chanchai Pengkumta, Daniel Jacobs, Henno Jordaan, Kamron Senamontree, Mahsid Faheem, Naveed Pathan, Vichanath Singh, Ziaul Hoque, Nopphon Senamontree, Sorawat Desungnoen
Malaysia: Syed Aziz, Virandeep Singh, Ahmad Faiz (c), Pavandeep Singh, Aminuddin Ramly, Syazrul Idrus, Anwar Rahman, Sharvin Muniandy, Dhivendran Mogan, Nazril Rahman, Fitri Sham, Mohamed Arief, Khizar Hayat, Bhushan Save
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.