THU vs SCO Dream11 Prediction | SCO vs THU Dream11 Prediction | Big Bash League 2019-20 | 54th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
THU vs SCO, 54th Match, Big Bash League 2019-20
Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney
Sunday, January 26, 2020 09:15 AM
In the Big Bash League 2019-20, we have Sydney Thunder squaring off against Perth Scorchers at Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney.
SCO vs THU Dream11 Preview
In Big Bash League 2019-2020, Sydney Thunder has been placed at the sixth position in the league standings with a score of 11 points for the team. In the total of 13 matches played so far, THU has succeeded in 5 matches, defeated in 7 matches and one of the matches has been called off. In the recent match, THU has faced off against Hobart Hurricanes, in which HUR has won the match by 57 runs. In the first innings played, HUR has scored 185 runs out of 120 balls, with four wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, THU has struggled to score only 128 runs out of 105 balls, with no wickets left to spare. THU should use their fullest capability to take more victories in the forthcoming matches.
THU vs SCO Dream11 Prediction
Perth Scorchers holds the fourth position in the Big Bash League points table of 2019-2020. SCO has participated in 13 games, out of which SCO has faced victories in 6 matches and faced failures in 7 matches.SCO has managed to score 12 points in their account. In the last match against Adelaide Strikers, STR has won the game by 16 runs. In the first innings played, STR has scored 181 runs out of 120 balls, with five wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, SCO has struggled to score 165 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of seven wickets. SCO, being in the fourth place, can do much better, which would help them in moving upward in the points table.
- Key players of THU are Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Daniel Sams, and Chris Morris.
- Alex Hales, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 316 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 137.99.
- Callum Ferguson, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 222 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 118.08.
- Daniel Sams has taken 18 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 7.80.
- Chris Morris has taken 12 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 8.72.
- Key players of SCO are Josh Inglis, Liam Livingstone, Jhye Richardson, and Fawad Ahmed.
- Josh Inglis, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 301 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 151.25.
- Liam Livingstone, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 307 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 137.05.
- Jhye Richardson has taken 12 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 6.53.
- Fawad Ahmed has taken 11 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 6.74.
THU vs SCO – Team Squad
Sydney Thunder: Callum Ferguson (c), Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Chris Morris, Gurinder Sandhu, Chris Tremain, Alex Ross, Jay Lenton, Chris Green, Liam Hatcher, Nathan McAndrew, Arjun Nair, Brendan Doggett, Jason Sangha, Liam Bowe, Daniel Sams, Jonathan Cook, Matthew Gilkes, Tanveer Sangha, Oliver Davies
Perth Scorchers: Mitchell Marsh (c), Chris Jordan, Jason Behrendorff, Kurtis Patterson, Cameron Bancroft, Joel Paris, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Sam Whiteman, Fawad Ahmed, Matthew Kelly, Jaron Morgan, Andrew Tye, Liam Livingstone, Jhye Richardson, Josh Inglis, Nick Hobson, Cameron Green, Tim David, Aaron Hardie, Liam Guthrie
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.