STR vs HUR Dream11 Prediction | HUR vs STR Dream11 Prediction | Big Bash League 2019-20 | 55th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
STR vs HUR, 55th Match, Big Bash League 2019-20
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Sunday, January 26, 2020 01:40 PM
In the Big Bash League 2019-20, we have Adelaide Strikers squaring off against Hobart Hurricanes at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
HUR vs STR Dream11 Preview
In Big Bash League 2019-2020, Adelaide Strikers holds the third position in the league standings. STR has played 13 matches so far, in which they have succeeded in 8 games, defeated in 4 games and one of the matches has been abandoned. STR has scored 17 points for the team. In the recently played match against Perth Scorchers, STR has won the match by 16 runs. In the first innings played, STR has scored 181 runs out of 120 balls, with five wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, SCO has struggled to score only 165 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of seven wickets. STR should continue this effort in order to reach the top of the table.
STR vs HUR Dream11 Prediction
Hobart Hurricanes takes the fifth place in the Big Bash League standings of 2019/2020. HUR has scored 11 points for the team, in a total of 13 matches played so far. HUR has faced victories in 5 matches, faced failures in 7 matches and another match has been called off. In the last match against Sydney Thunder, HUR has won the match by 57 runs. In the first innings played, HUR has scored 185 runs out of 120 balls, with four wickets left to spare. In the second innings played, THU has struggled to score only 128 runs out of 105 balls, with no wickets left to spare. HUR should use their full strength and capacity to take victories in the forthcoming matches, in order to move upward in the points table.
- Key players of STR are Jonathan Wells, Phil Salt, Peter Siddle, and Rashid Khan.
- Jonathan Wells, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 288 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 124.13.
- Phil Salt, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 274 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 166.06.
- Peter Siddle has taken 14 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 7.34.
- Rashid Khan has taken 14 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 6.70.
- Key players of HUR are Ben McDermott, D’Arcy Short, Scott Boland, and Nathan Ellis.
- Ben McDermott, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 177 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 139.37.
- D’Arcy Short, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 188 runs out of 5 matches played, with a strike rate of 130.55.
- Scott Boland has taken 12 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 7.83.
- Nathan Ellis has taken 6 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 8.58.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 181 & 139
Highest & Lowest Total: 233/2 (20 Ov) by AUS vs SL & 146/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 158/9 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AUS & 188/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS
STR vs HUR - Team Squad
Adelaide Strikers: Cameron White, Peter Siddle, Michael Neser, Jonathan Wells, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c), Alex Carey, Matthew Short, Cameron Valente, Billy Stanlake, Nick Winter, Jake Lehmann, Harry Nielsen, Philip Salt, Rashid Khan, Liam O Connor, Jake Weatherald, Wes Agar
Hobart Hurricanes: George Bailey, Matthew Wade (c), David Miller, James Faulkner, Scott Boland, Clive Rose, Jake Doran, Ben McDermott, Jake Reed, Simon Milenko, David Moody, D Arcy Short, Qais Ahmad, Caleb Jewell, Riley Meredith, Macalister Wright, Thomas Rogers, Jarrod Freeman, Aaron Summers, Nathan Ellis
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.