SL vs WI Dream11 Prediction | WI vs SL Dream11 Prediction | West Indies tour of Sri Lanka 2020 | 1st T20I | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SL vs WI, 1st T20I, West Indies tour of Sri Lanka 2020
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele
Wednesday, March 04, 2020 07:00 PM
In the West Indies tour of Sri Lanka 2020, we have Sri Lanka squaring off against West Indies at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele.
WI vs SL Dream11 Preview
In West Indies tour of Sri Lanka 2019-2020, both the teams have been scheduled to face off each other for three One Day International matches and two Twenty20 International matches. In the three-match ODI series, SL has won all the three matches solely, restricting WI only to defeats.
SL vs WI Dream11 Preview
SL has won the first, second and third ODI by 1 wicket, 161 and 6 runs, respectively. In the recently played ODI match, SL has won the match by 6 runs. In the first innings of the match, SL has scored 307 runs out of 300 balls, with no wickets left to spare. In the second innings of the match, WI has struggled to score only 301 runs out of 300 balls, with the loss of nine wickets. SL owns the ODI series title of this tour. Now, heading towards the two-match T20I series, let’s see whether SL continues this winning streak or WI tries hard enough to take their first win of the tour.
- Key players of SL are Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Wanindu Hasaranga and Lasith Malinga.
- Kusal Perera, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 144 runs in 7 matches played, with a strike rate of 110.76.
- Avishka Fernando, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 115 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 98.29.
- Wanindu Hasaranga has taken 12 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 7.70.
- Lasith Malinga has taken 7 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 7.34.
- Key players of WI are Kieron Pollard, Lendl Simmons and Kesrick Williams.
- Kieron Pollard, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 244 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 153.45.
- Lendl Simmons, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 206 runs in 7 matches played, with a strike rate of 158.46.
- Kieron Pollard has taken 12 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 8.36.
- Kesrick Williams has taken 11 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 9.22.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 167 & 146
Highest & Lowest Total: 263/3 (20 Ov) by AUS vs SL & 88/10 (16 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 178/2 (18.4 Ov) by PAK vs BAN & 125/8 (20 Ov) by SL vs NZ
SL vs WI - Team Squad
Sri Lanka: Angelo Mathews, Isuru Udana, Thisara Perera, Lasith Malinga, Shehan Jayasuriya, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Kusal Mendis, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lahiru Kumara, Avishka Fernando, Lakshan Sandakan, Asitha Fernando
West Indies: Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Jason Holder, Sunil Ambris, Sheldon Cottrell, Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Shai Hope (wk), Keemo Paul, Alzarri Joseph, Rovman Powell, Roston Chase, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh, Jason Holder
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.