SL-U23 vs MLD Dream11 Prediction | MLD vs SL-U23 Dream11 Prediction | Sri Lanka Under-23s tour of Nepal 2019 | 5th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Sri Lanka Under-23s tour of Nepal 2019, we have Sri Lanka Under-23s squaring off against the Maldives at Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground, Kirtipur.
MLD vs SL-U23 Dream11 Preview
In South Asian Games Men’s Cricket Competition of 2019, Sri Lanka Under 23s has been placed in the first place with the scored points of 2, for the team. In the total of 1 game played so far, SL U23 has played against Nepal in the first match of the tournament. Playing against Nepal, SL-U23s had a four-wicket win at ease, reaching 173 as the target, with 5 balls left to spare. In the first innings of the match, NEP has opted to bat and scored 172 runs from 120 balls, with 5 wickets lost. SL-U23 has taken over the target effortlessly, by scoring 175 runs even before the completion of the second innings, with 6 wickets left to spare. Impressing the crowd by winning the first match, SL-U23s has lifted the expectation of the team in the forthcoming match.
SL-U23 vs MLD Dream11 Prediction
The Maldives is going to play their second match of the tournament against SL-U23s. According to International Cricket Council, MLD has been placed at the 76th position with 114 points scored, in the T20Is rankings. As their opponent is within the top tenth position, MLD must be all prepared to face whatever is coming towards them. With practice and planning, MLD can still take over their opponent, no matter what position they are at.
SRI LANKA UNDER 23s:
- Key players of SL-U23 are S Ashan, KNM Fernando, PHKD Mendis and DS Tillakaratne.
- S Ashan, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 72 runs out of 44 balls, with a strike rate of 163.63.
- KNM Fernando, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 46 runs out of 42 balls, with a strike rate of 109.54.
- PHKD Mendis has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 8.50.
- DS Tillakaratne has taken 1 wicket in 1 inning played, with an economy of 7.50.