SL-U19 vs NIG-U19 Dream11 Prediction | NIG-U19 vs SL-U19 Dream11 Prediction | ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020 | Plate Quarter-Final 1 | Dream1 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SL-U19 vs NIG-U19, Plate Quarter-Final 1, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020
North-West University No2 Ground, Potchefstroom
Monday, January 27, 2020 01:30 PM
In the ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, we have Sri Lanka U19 squaring off against Sri Lanka U19 at North-West University No2 Ground, Potchefstroom.
NIG-U19 vs SL-U19 Dream11 Preview
In ICC Under-19 World Cup 2020, we have Sri Lanka U19 and Nigeria U19 for Plate Quarter-Final 1 match of the tournament. Sri Lanka U19 has obtained the second bottom position in Group A points table with 2 points. In the total of 3 matches played, they have won one match and lost 2 matches. After losing their first 2 matches to IN-U19 and NZ-U19 by 90 runs and 3 wickets respectively, they took to win in the next match against Japan U19 by 9 wickets with 81 balls remaining. In that match, they opted to bat first and scored 43 runs with all out for 18.3 overs (the match was reduced to 22 overs a side due to wet field). Then, SL-U19 scored 47 runs in the early over of 8.3 with the fall of a single wicket. It was their first win in the tournament. They have to win this match to Qualify for the next stage of the tournament. They have a super chance to defeat the opponent NIG U19 due to their poor records.
SL-U19 vs NIG-U19 Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, Nigeria U19 has obtained the bottom position in the Group B points table with zero points. In the total of 3 matches played, they have lost all the 3 matches. They haven't won a single match yet. So, their 3 consecutive losses were against the teams Australia U19, West Indies U19 and England U19 by 10 wickets, 246 runs, and 8 wickets respectively. In the last match, they elected to bat first and scored 58 runs with all out. While the opponent EN-U19 scored 64 runs in 11 overs with the fall of 2 wickets. They have given the poorest performances in all the matches played so far. They have to work hard to win this match as well as to move ahead in the tournament.
Sri Lanka U19
- Key Players for SL-U19 are Kamil Mishara, Nipun Dananjaya, Kavindu Nadeeshan and Sudeera Thilakaratne.
- Kamil Mishara has played 9 matches and scored 290 runs with an average of 32.22.
- Nipun Dananjaya has played 10 matches and scored 274 runs with an average of 39.14.
- Kavindu Nadeeshan has played 9 matches and taken out 19 wickets with an economy of 3.82.
- Sudeera Thilakaratne has played 8 matches and taken out 12 wickets with an economy of 3.42.
- Key players for NIG U19 are Sylvester Okpe, Abdulrahman Jimoh, Peter Aho and Rasheed Abolarin.
- Sylvester Okpe has played 3 matches and scored 32 runs with an average of 10.66.
- Abdulrahman Jimoh has played 3 matches and scored 28 runs with an average of 14.
- Peter Aho has played 3 matches and taken out 3 wickets with an economy of 5.66.
- Rasheed Abolarin has played 3 matches and taken out 2 wickets with an economy of 5.14.
SL-U19 vs NIG-U19 - Team Squad
Sri Lanka U19: Hamidullah Qadri, Jack Haynes, Ben Charlesworth, Jordan Cox, George Balderson (c), Kasey Aldridge, Tom Clark, Blake Cullen, Joey Evison, Lewis Goldsworthy, George Hill, Dan Mousley, Scott Currie, Harry Duke, Sam Young
Nigeria U19: Sylvester Okpe (c), Mohameed Taiwo, Sulaimon Runsewe, Elijah Olaleye, Miracle Ikaige, Abdulrahman Jimoh, Oche Boniface, Isaac Danladi, Peter Aho, Akhere Isesele, Samuel Mba, Rasheed Abolarin, Ifeanyi Uboh, Shehu Audu, Miracle Akhigbe
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.