SJ vs RSLC Dream11 Prediction | RSLC vs SJ Dream11 Prediction | Major League Soccer 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Major League Soccer 2019, we have San Jose Earthquakes squaring off against Real Salt Lake at Rio Tinto Stadium, USA.
RSLC vs SJ Dream11 Preview
In 5th place in Major League Soccer with 43 points is the home team. In their recent form over the last year, they have played 42 matches. They have 16 wins; 7 draws; and 19 losses. This gives Real Salt Lake a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 38%-16%-45%.In this time; they have scored 1.4 goals on average per match; while conceding 1.57 goals on average. On average they have scored 1.71 goals when at home in this last year. They have conceded 1.29. Their recent performance, across all formats, shows that they have scored a total of 15 goals in their last ten matches. At this time they have a win rate of 50%. There have been 3 occasions when both Real Salt Lake and their opponents have scored. There have been 4 matches with three goals or more.
SJ vs RSLC Dream11 Prediction
The away team has 44 points in the Major League Soccer and they are currently in 4th place. There have been 42 matches played by them over the recent 12 months. They have 15 wins; 9 draws; and 18 losses. This recent form puts SJ Earthquakes on a Win-Draw-Loss rate of 35%-21%-42%. Over this 12-month period, they average 1.6 goals per match. They have conceded an average of 1.76. On average they have scored 1.17 goals when away in this period. They have conceded 2.17. In their last ten matches, across all competitions, they have averaged 1.9 goals per match and 5 of these matches have been victories. The total number of times both SJ Earthquakes and the opposition have scored is 8 out of the ten and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 8 from the last ten.
Head to Head Records
In the most recent match-up, Real Salt Lake played SJ Earthquakes in July. It was a Major League Soccer match. The winners were SJ Earthquakes – winning with a final score of 1-0. During the last decade of action, these teams have met 23 times. Real Salt Lake has won in 8 of these match-ups. SJ Earthquakes have won 8 times. There have been 7 draws.
Real Salt Lake
- Key players for Real Salt Lake are Albert Rusnák and Sam Johnson.
- The 25 years Midfielder Albert Rusnák has played 25 games for ATU and has scored 9 goals which were the key moments in RSL’s winning games.
- The 26 years old Goalkeeper Sam Johnson has played 21 matches and scored 9 goals to help his side win the game.
- Key players for SJ are Chris Wondolowski and Valeri Qazaishvili.
- The 36 years US Forward Chris Wondolowski has played 27 games for SJ and has scored 13 goals which were the key moments in SJ’s winning games.
- The 26 years old Uruguayan Midfielder Valeri Qazaishvili has played 26 matches and scored 8 goals to help his side win the game.