SER-W vs BRZ-W Dream11 Prediction | BRZ-W vs SER-W Dream11 Prediction | Serbia Women vs Brazil Women Dream11 Prediction | Brazil Women vs Serbia Women Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Women's World Cup 2019 | Match 5 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SER-W vs BRZ-W, Match 5, FIVB Volleyball Women's World Cup 2019
Saturday, September 14, 2019 1:30 PM
In the FIVB Volleyball Women's World Cup 2019, we have Serbia Women squaring off against Brazil Women at Hamamatsu, Japan.
BRZ-W vs SER-W Dream11 Preview
Serbia returns to the FIVB's Volleyball Nations League as a stronger contender than the team that wound up fifth at the tournament’s inaugural edition last year. Consider
SER-W VS BRZ-W Volleyball Prediction
Brazil women’s national team has long been a force to be reckoned with on the global volleyball stage. The team wound up fourth at last year’s FIVB VNL. However, the Brazilians have largely underperformed since the 2016 Rio Olympics through to the World Championship in 2018. This is a fresh year for them heading into FIVB VNL 2019, a chance to build on team chemistry and individual confidence. The team was swiftly thrust into a rebuilding process as its star players including Sheilla retired. Head coach José Roberto Guimarães continues to work on this new era of Brazilian women’s volleyball and it will be fascinating to watch the squad take shape for the upcoming FIVB VNL
Serbia Women’s Squad:
- In Tijana Bošković Serbia have a true superstar of the game. The 22-year-old opposite spiker has cemented her role as Serbia’s chief point scorer. She deservedly won the Most Valuable Player award at the 2018 World Championship after topping all players with 176 spikes.
- Milena Rašić, 28, is a more experienced middle blocker considered one of the best in the world. She was named one of the Best Middle Blockers at the World Championship.
- Setter Maja Ognjenović, 34, is also worth watching closely as she’s among the world’s best setters.
Brazil Women’s Squad:
- Central to that are outside spiker Gabi (24) and opposite spiker Natália (30). Gabi was named Most Valuable Player during the 2017 South American Club Championship and was atop the Best Spiker leader board during the final round of FIVB VNL 2018.
- Meanwhile, Natália was part of the team which won gold at the London Olympics in 2012.
SER-W vs BRZ-W - Team Squad
Serbia Women: Bianka Busa, Katarina Lazovic, Vanja Savic, Emilija Antanasijevic, Mina Popovic, Maja Savic, Sladjana Mirkovic, Maja Ognjenovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Teodora Pusic, Ana Bjelica c, Maja Aleksic, Silvija Popovic, Bojana Milenkovic, Jelena Blagojevic, Jovana Kocic, Sara Lozo, Mila Djordjevic, Aleksandra Cirovic, Bozica Markovic, Milica Tasic, Milana Rajlić, Milica Kubura, Mila Kocic, Bojana Gocanin
Brazil Women: Fabiana Claudino c, Mara Ferreira Leao, Macris Carneiro, Lara Nobre Cardoso G Filomeno, Ana Paula Borgo Bedani Guedes, Gabriela Candido Da Silva, Amanda Francisco, Roberta Silva Ratzke, Gabriela Braga Guimaraes, Tainara Lemes Santos, Natalia Pereira, Sheilla Castro De Paula Blassioli, Josefa Fabiola Almeida De Sousa Alves, Ana Carolina Da Silva, Tandara Caixeta, Suelen Pinto, Camila Brait, Leia Henrique Da Silva Nicolosi, Ana Beatriz Correa, Drussyla Costa, Maira Cipriano Claro, Lorenne Geraldo Teixeira, Natália Araujo, Juma Silva, Mayany Cristina Araujo De Souza
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes