SER vs UKR Dream11 Prediction | UKR vs SER Dream11 Prediction | European Championship Qualifying 2020 | Group Stage | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the European Championship Qualifying 2020, we have Serbia squaring off against Ukraine at Rajko Mitic Stadium, Serbia.
UKR vs SER Dream11 Preview
In UEFA European Championship Qualifying, Serbia belongs to the group B of the tournament. In that table, Serbia holds the third position, with the 13 points scored for the team. With the total of seven games played so far, Serbia had victory in four all the matches, tied in one game and lost in two of the games played so far. In the previous game, Serbia has faced Lithuania, in which Serbia won the game by scoring twice as their opponent, with a score of 2-1. Serbia tied their first match of the tournament, which was against Portugal, in which both the teams have scored one goal in each of their accounts. Serbia has lost two of its games to Ukraine and Luxembourg. Now, after a month’s break, Serbia is facing Ukraine in their upcoming match. Let’s see whether it is going to be a payback or another loss to Serbia.
SER vs UKR Dream11 Prediction
Okay also belongs to the group B of the tournament. in group B, Ukraine takes the top place in the points table, with 19 points held in the account. in the total of seven matches played so far, Ukraine has managed to win 6 out of 7 matches. Ukraine has managed to tie the remaining one of the matches. In the first game of the tournament, Ukraine has played against Portugal in which neither of the teams has scored one single goal, which ended in a tie. After that match, Ukraine has a fortune on its side in all the games. In the previous game, Ukraine faced Portugal, in which Ukraine scored twice as their opponent, which helped them in giving their payback.
- Key players of SER are Aleksandar Mitrovic, Nemanja Radonjic and Adem Ljajic.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 9 goals in 7 matches played.
- Nemanja Radonjic, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 2 goals in a total of 4 matches played.
- Adem Ljajic, who is a midfielder of the team, has scored 1 goal in 7 games played.
- Key players of UKR are Ruslan Malinovskyi, Roman Yaremchuk and Viktor Tsygankov.
- Ruslan Malinovskyi, who is a midfielder of the team, has scored 3 goals in 7 games played.
- Roman Yaremchuk, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 3 goals in 6 matches played.
- Viktor Tsygankov, who is a midfielder of the team, has scored 3 goals in 6 games played in total.