SCO vs STA Dream11 Prediction | STA vs SCO Dream11 Prediction | Big Bash League 2019-20 | 38th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
PRS vs MLS, 38th Match, Big Bash League 2019-20
Perth Stadium, Perth
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 03:40 PM
STA vs SCO Dream11 Preview
In Big Bash League 2019-20, Perth Scorchers has obtained the third place in the league standings with 10 points scored in their account. So far they have played 9 matches in which they have won 5 matches and lost 4 matches. And now, they have taken hat-trick wins against the teams Melbourne Renegades, Brisbane Heat and Hobart Hurricanes by 6 wickets, 34 runs, and 77 runs respectively. In the last match, SCO batted first and scored 175 runs for the fall of 7 wickets. While the opponent HH got all out in the over of 17.1 with just 98 runs in their hand.
The form of SCO in the last 5 matches played are W W W L W. They should try to win this match in order to secure the second position in the league standings. But, they have to put lots of effort to defeat the opponent REN since they're are the top team of the league.
SCO vs STA Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, Melbourne Stars has obtained the top position in the league standings with 16 points scored in their account. So far they have played 9 matches in which they have won 8 matches and lost only one match. They have the longest winning streak of six. So, their latest win was against the team Sydney Sixers by 44 runs. In which, STA batted first and scored 219 runs for the fall of a single wicket. While the opposing team failed to reach the target of 220 runs thus ended up with the scores of 175 runs for the fall of 7 wickets. REN has been playing extremely well in this league which they have to keep up in order to retain the top position.
- Key Players for SCO are Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis, Jhye Richardson, and Fawad Ahmed.
- Mitchell Marsh has played 10 matches and scored 397 runs with an average of 56.71.
- Josh Inglis has played 10 matches and scored 330 runs with an average of 33.
- Jhye Richardson has played 9 matches and taken out 13 wickets with an economy of 7.76.
- Fawad Ahmed has played 9 matches and taken out 11 wickets with an economy of 6.94.
- Key players for STA are Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Haris Rauf, and Adam Zampa.
- Marcus Stoinis has played 10 matches and scored 517 runs with an average of 73.85.
- Glenn Maxwell has played 10 matches and scored 317 runs with an average of 63.40.
- Haris Rauf has played 6 matches and taken out 15 wickets with an economy of 6.75
- Adam Zampa has played 8 matches and taken out 12 wickets with an economy of 6.40.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 108 & 109
Highest Total: 109/0 (11.5 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Heroic Chase: 109/0 (11.5 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
SCO vs STA - Team Squad
Perth Scorchers: Josh Inglis (wk), Liam Livingstone, Sam Whiteman, Mitchell Marsh (c), Cameron Bancroft, Cameron Green, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Joel Paris, Fawad Ahmed, Tim David, Matthew Kelly, Jaron Morgan
Melbourne Stars: Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch (wk), Nick Larkin, Clint Hinchliffe, Daniel Worrall, Lance Morris, Haris Rauf, Sandeep Lamichhane, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jackson Coleman
SCO vs STA - Probable Playing11
Perth Scorchers: Mitchell Marsh (c), Chris Jordan, Cameron Bancroft, Joel Paris, Sam Whiteman, Fawad Ahmed, Liam Livingstone, Jhye Richardson, Josh Inglis (wk), Cameron Green, Tim David
Melbourne Stars: Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk, Daniel Worrall, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Stoinis, Nick Larkin, Seb Gotch (wk), Sandeep Lamichhane, Clint Hinchliffe, Lance Morris, Haris Rauf
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.