SCEB vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction | NEUFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
SCEB vs NEUFC, Hero Indian Super League
Salt Lake Stadium
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams SC East Bengal (SCEB) and NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21 on February 23rd at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda. Among SCEB and NEUFC, the NEUFC team has higher chances to win this match.
SC East Bengal vs NorthEast United FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, SC East Bengal (SCEB) will be faced off against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) for the 104th match of the league. SCEB vs NEUFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC). It will be the 19th match for NEUFC in ISL – 2020-21. NEUFC holds the fifth position in the league standings, with 27 points in their account. So far, they played total of 18 matches, in which they have won 6 matches, tied 9 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 27 and against the team are 24. In the last match, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on Feb 18th, in which both the teams have managed to score 3 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
Prior to this match, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on Feb 14th, in which NEUFC has scored 3 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for NEUFC. Their losing streak is 3 and winning streak is 6. Their form in the last 5 matches is D W D D W. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
SCEB vs NEUFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team SC East Bengal (SCEB). It will be the 19th match for SCEB in Indian Super League – 2020-21. SCEB holds the 9th position in the league standings, with 17 points in their account. So far, they played total of 18 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 8 matches and lost 7 matches. The total goals for the team are 16 and against the team are 25. In the last match, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on Feb 19th, in which SCEB has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to score 3 goals, which ended in a defeat for SCEB.
Before this failure, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on Feb 12th, in which both the teams have managed to score one goal in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their form in the last 5 matches is L D W L D. Unlike the last matches, they should try to perform better in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
SC East Bengal (SCEB) – Key Players
- Jeje Lalpheklua, who is a forward player from Indian signings. He is one of the best forwards in the country. He is coming back from an injury and hasn’t played in a competitive game in the ISL since February 28th, 2019. Since then, he has been recuperating and undergoing rehabilitation. Previously, he had spent five years with Chennaiyin FC.
- Eugeneson Lyngdoh, who is a central midfielder. He has signed for the Blues from Royal Wahingdoh in the I-League and also went on to play for the national side. He returned to Bengaluru FC last season but managed just two appearances before making the move to SC East Bengal this season.
- Daniel Fox, who is a central defender player. His leadership skills and experience at the top level of English football will allow East Bengal to maintain composure and balance at the back.
- Scott Neville, who is an Australian centre-back defender player. Fox will be helped out by Scott Neville who has a knack of shifting right and going up the pitch.
- Anthony Pilkington, who is a midfielder. He has scored 2 goals in a 3-1 win over Kerala Blasters in a pre-season 2020-21 friendly match.
NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) – Key Players
- Subhashish Roy Choudhury, who is a goalkeeper. He was a key player of last season as he made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many games. He was mostly up to the task, barring a few fumbles.
- Luis Machado, who is a forward player. The Highlander faithful had a lot of hopes on the Portuguese winger, will add quality to the attack.
- Kwesi Appiah, who is a forward player. Bullied the Mumbai City defense right from the word go and also scored NorthEast United’s first goal of the season from the penalty spot.
- Idrissa Sylla, who is forward player. He was introduced into the game to kill time but he did show glimpses of his class with some brilliant touches and turns.
- Benjamin Lambot, who is a defender player. He showed his class today with his impeccable timing and interception. He was one of the main reasons why NorthEast United won the previous match of ISL-2020-21.
SCEB vs NEUFC – Recent Form
SC East Bengal: L D W L D
NorthEast United FC: D W D D W
SCEB vs NEUFC – Team Squad
SC East Bengal (SCEB): Debjit Majumder, Mirshad Michu, Subrata Pal, Calum Woods, Scott Neville, Daniel Fox, Anil Chawan, Rana Gharami, Narayan Das, Lalramchullova , N Rohen Singh, Raju Gaikwad, Ankit Mukherjee, Sarthak Golui, Ville Matti Steinmann, Mohammed Rafique, Wahengbam Angousana Luwang, Yumnam Gopi Singh, Eugeneson Lyngdoh, Jacques Maghoma, Aaron Amadi-Holloway, Anthony Pilkington, Bikash Jairu, Sehnaj Singh, Surchandra Singh, Loken Meitei, Milan Singh, Haobam Tomba Singh, Ajay Chhetri, Sourav Das, Bright Enobakhare, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Balwant Singh, Girik Mahesh Khosla, C.K. Vineeth, Harmanpreeth Singh
NorthEast United FC (NEUFC): Idrissa Sylla, Kwesi Appiah, Deshorn Brown, V.P. Suhair, Dipu Mirdha, Imran Khan, Khassa Camara, Federico Gallego, Luís Machado, Lalengmawia Lalengmawia, Ninthoinganba Meetei, PM Britto, Rochharzela, Mashoor Shereef Thangalakath, Pragyan Sundar Gogoi, Imran Khan, Fanai Lalrempuia, Rochharzela, Benjamin Lambot, Dylan Fox, Ashutosh Mehta, Gurjinder Kumar, Robert Lalthlamuana, Provat Lakra, Nim Dorjee Tamang, Wayne Vaz, Nabin Rabha, Subhasish Roy Chowdhary, Gurmeet Singh, Sanjiban Ghosh, Nikhil Deka
SCEB vs NEUFC – Probable Playing 11
SC East Bengal: Subrata Pal, Daniel Fox, Raju Gaikwad, Narayan Das, Sarthak Golui, Ville Matti Steinmann, Jacques Maghoma, Sourav Das, Ankit Mukherjee, Bright Enobakhare, Anthony Pilkington
NorthEast United FC: Dylan Fox, Federico Gallego, Luis Machado, Khassa Camara, Subhasish Roy, Mashoor Shereef, Ashutosh Mehta, Benjamin Lambot, VP Suhair, Lalengmawia, Idrissa Sylla, Deshorn Brown
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
SCEB vs NEUFC- Match Prediction
The analytics shows that NorthEast United FC has clear supremacy over SC East Bengal. SC East Bengal (SCEB) has a good set of foreigners who bring a decent amount of English league experience, especially with the signing of Anthony Pilkington and Daniel Fox. Head-Coach Robbie Fowler’s presence will be a great motivation for a side that is looking to make an impression on debut. The Indian roster is also quite impressive with a good number of names having national team experience is the strength.
But, SCEB-team is a completely new side under a new coach who got little time for a proper assessment of his squad. To boasts a strong squad, the lack of time to get into the groove and find their playing XI might make it tough for the side. If Fowler manages to find his best XI early in the tournament, SCEB have an outside chance of making it to the playoffs.
On the other hand, NEUFC-team, every year there have been changes to their coaching staff and playing staff, which leads to a less settled side. Even in the goal-scoring department they didn’t look that good as they scored only 16 goals throughout the season. So, they will need to improve all over the pitch to find success. But, they had a main key player Subhashish Roy, who has made a lot of saves to keep them alive in many matches in the last season.
They had a new signing of 2 overseas strikers Idrissa Sylla and Kwesi Appiah. So, they will expect to see more goals scored compared to last season. So far, NEUFC-team has a decent goal scoring with 27 goals in 18 matches. Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1, in which NEUFC-team has won the match by scoring 2:0 goals. So, we expect NEUFC to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.