SAS vs IND Dream11 Prediction | IND vs SAS Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2020 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SAS vs IND, NBA Regular Season 2020
AT&T Center San Antonio, TX
Tuesday, March 03, 2020 07:00 AM
In the NBA Regular Season 2020, we have San Antonio Spurs squaring off against Indiana Pacers at AT&T Center San Antonio, TX.
IND vs SAS Dream11 Preview
In NBA standings 2019-2020, San Antonio Spurs takes the fifth position in the Southwest division in Western Conference. They have played fifty-eight matches so far in the series. Of that, they won twenty-five matches and lost thirty-three matches. Their last match was against the Orlando Magic team. In that match, SAS played well and won with 114-113. Previous to this match, they played against the Dallas Mavericks team. In that match also, San Antonio Spurs played well but lost the game with 103-109. Their record in the last five matches they played in the series is W L L W W. After the continuous defeat, they won the last match. Their winning percentage is 0.431. They have 112.9 points per game. They have to play well in the upcoming matches to move forward in the points table. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
SAS vs IND Dream11 Prediction
In NBA standings 2019-2020, the Indiana Pacers team takes the second position in the central division in Eastern Conference. They have played sixty matches so far in this series. Of that, they won thirty-six matches and lost twenty-four matches. They played their last match against the Cleveland Cavaliers team. In that match, the IND team played well and won the match with 113-104. Previous to this match, they played against the Portland Trail Blazers team. In that match also, the Indiana Pacers team played well and won the match with 106-100. Their record in the last five matches they played in this league is W W W L W. Their winning percentage is 0.600. They have 109.3 points per game. They have to play well in the upcoming matches. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
San Antonio Spurs
- Key players of SAS are DeMar DeRozan, LaMarcus Aldridge, and Patty Mills.
- DeMar DeRozan is a shooting Guard of the team with 22.6 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 21.79.
- LaMarcus Aldridge is a central player of the team and he has 18.8 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 19.92.
- Patty Mills is a Point Guard of the team with 11.6 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 14.26.
- Key players of IND are Domantas Sabonis, T.J. Warren, and Malcolm Brogdon.
- Domantas Sabonis is a power forward player with 18.4 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 21.05.
- T.J. Warren is a small forward player of the team with 18.6 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 17.53.
- Malcolm Brogdon is a point guard of the team with 16.4 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 17.73.
SAS vs IND - Team Squad
San Antonio Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge, Marco Belinelli, DeMar DeRozan, Drew Eubanks, Bryn Forbes, Rudy Gay, Keldon Johnson, Trey Lyles, Chimezie Metu, Patty Mills, Dejounte Murray, Jakob Poeltl, Luka Samanic, Lonnie Walker IV, Quinndary Weatherspoon, Derrick White
Indiana Pacers: Goga Bitadze, Brian Bowen II, Malcolm Brogdon, Aaron Holiday, Justin Holiday, Alize Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, T.J. Leaf, T.J. McConnell, Doug McDermott, Naz Mitrou-Long, Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, JaKarr Sampson, Edmond Sumner, Myles Turner, T.J. Warren
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.