SAL vs LIV Dream11 Prediction | LIV vs SAL Dream11 Prediction | UEFA Champions League 2019-20 | Group Stage | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the UEFA Champions League 2019-20, we have FC Salzburg squaring off against Liverpool at Red Bull Arena Salzburg, Austria.
LIV vs SAL Dream11 Preview
In UEFA Champions League 2019-20, we have FC Salzburg and Liverpool in the Group E of the tournament. SAL takes the 3rd place in the points table with 7 points. So far they have played 5 games in which they have won 2 games, tied 1 game and lost 2 games. The path of SAL in the last 5 games is W D W D W. After the great victory against Racing Genk by the scores of 1-4, they managed to tie the next game against FC Admira Wacker Moding by 1-1 scores. And in the last game against WSG Swarovski Wattens, they have taken amazing win by scoring 5 goals and restricted the opponent to score only 1 goal. If they keep up the same level of playing, then they can take easy wins in the next matches. As their opponent LIV has the winning streak of 3, they have to put efforts to win this game.
SAL vs LIV Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, we have Liverpool at the top place in the points table with 10 points scored in their account. So far they have played 5 games in which they won 3 games, tied one game and lost one game. After they tied up with Napoli by the scores of 1-1, they have taken hat-trick wins against the teams Brighton & Hove Albion, Everton and AFC Bournemouth by 2-1, 5-2 and 0-3 respectively. So the path of LIV in the last 5 games is W W W D W. They have been playing well from the beginning of the tournament and they have been holding the top place tightly by giving great performances so far. They have to win the game against SAL to retain its top place in the points table.
- Key players for SAL are Erling Haaland, Patson Daka and Hwang Hee-Chan.
- Erling Haaland is the Forward player of the team who has played 5 games and scored 8 goals.
- Patson Daka is the Forward player who has played 5 games and scored 3 goals.
- Hwang Hee-Chan is the Forward player who has played 5 games and scored 2 goals.
- Key players for LIV are Mohamed Salah, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sadio Mane.
- Mohamed Salah is the Mid Fielder of the team who has played 5 games and scored 3 goals.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is the Mid Fielder who has played 3 games and scored 3 goals.
- Sadio Mane is the Forward player who has played 5 games and scored 2 goals.