SA-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction | IN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction | South Africa Women vs India Women Dream11 Prediction | India Women vs South Africa Women Dream11 Prediction | South Africa Women tour of India 2019 | 2nd ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SA-W vs IN-W, 2nd ODI, South Africa Women tour of India 2019
Reliance Stadium, Vadodara
Friday, October 11, 2019 9:00 AM
In the South Africa Women tour of India 2019, we have South Africa Women squaring off against Indian Women at Reliance Stadium, Vadodara.
IN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Preview
The six matches T20I series between the two sides ended at 3-1 after South Africa made the most of the 6th dead rubber with 105 runs win. Although it didn’t have had any impact on the series, it would have certainly boosted the confidence of the Protease Women ahead of the ODIs. But they lose the 1 ODI game against India so they try to win the second ODI game against India Women.
SA-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction
India won the t20 series against South Africa. They won the last game against South Africa (164-165). India has strong opening Batswomen’s like Priya and Jemimah. Consider Priya scored 75runs and Jemimah scored 55 runs and bowling side Goswami takes 3 wickets against South Africa with run rate is 4.60. India won the second ODI means they get the ODI Series, South Africa.
South Africa Squad:
- Middle-order batter Mignon du Preez has amassed 69 runs from 3 innings in this series.
- Lizelle Lee has struggled with the bat so far but is a commendable player and she needs to prove herself in these conditions.
- Shabnam Ismail and all-rounder Nadine de Klerk have clinched 5 wickets each.
- Laura Wolvaardt has 54 runs to her name from 3 innings.
- Skipper Harmaprêet Kaur is leading from the front with the bat as she has 93 runs to her name from 3 innings and also has scalped 2 wickets.
- The spin duo of Deepti Sharma and Poonam Yadav have been in a tremendous form as both have managed 6 wickets each.
- Another spinner Radha Yadav has claimed 7 wickets which is the most in this series from either side.
- Youngster Shafali Verma who is opening the innings has scored 60 runs from 3 innings.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 261 & 229
Highest & Lowest Total: 341/3 (50 Ov) by IND vs WI & 148/10 (39.4 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 291/5 (46.5 Ov) by WI vs IND & 274/5 (50 Ov) by IND vs ZIM
SA-W vs IN-W - Team Squad
South Africa Women: Trisha Chetty (wk), Sune Luus (c), Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Nadine de Klerk, Shabnim Ismail, Nondumiso Shangase, Tumi Sekhukhune, Ayabonga Khaka, Tazmin Brits, Lara Goodall, Nonkululeko Mlaba
India Women : Mithali Raj (c), Taniya Bhatia (wk), Priya Punia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Punam Raut, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Shikha Pandey, Ekta Bisht, Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Mansi Joshi, Dayalan Hemalatha, Pooja Vastrakar
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.