SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction | ENG vs SA Dream11 Prediction | England tour of South Africa 2019-20 | 3rd ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SA vs ENG, 3rd ODI, England tour of South Africa 2019-20
The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Sunday, February 09, 2020 01:30 PM
In the England tour of South Africa 2019-20, we have South Africa squaring off against England at The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg.
ENG vs SA Dream11 Preview
In England tour of South Africa 2020, both the teams have been scheduled to play four Test matches, three One Day International matches and three Twenty20 International matches. With the completion of Test matches, ENG has won the four-match Test series with a 3-1 score. Heading towards the ODI matches, both the teams have completed two ODIs already, now moving forward to the third match.
SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction
In the recently played ODI match, the game has been ended with no result, because of the intervention of the rain. Prior to this match, in the first ODI, SA has won the game by 7 wickets. In the first innings of the match, ENG has scored 258 runs out of 300 balls, with the loss of eight wickets. In the second innings of the match, SA has managed to reach the target and has scored 259 runs out of 286 balls, with 7 wickets and 14 balls left to spare. The winner of the third ODI match decides the fate of the winner of the three-match ODI series. So, let's see whether SA continues its winning streak or loses its game to ENG, like in the test matches.
- Key players of SA are Quinton decKock, Rassie van der Dussen, Andile Phehlukwayo, and Lungi Ngidi.
- Quinton decKock, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 355 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 87.22.
- Rassie van der Dussen, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 299 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 91.15.
- Andile Phehlukwayo has taken 11 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 5.48.
- Lungi Ngidi has taken 4 wickets in 4 innings played, with an economy of 6.23.
- Key players of ENG are Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Chris Woakes and Adil Rashid.
- Jonny Bairstow, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 532 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 93.00.
- Joe Root, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 505 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 89.85.
- Chris Woakes has taken 16 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 5.27.
- Adil Rashid has taken 10 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 5.84.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 235 & 205
Highest & Lowest Total: 438/9 (49.5 Ov) by RSA vs AUS & 109/10 (23 Ov) by SL vs IND
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 438/9 (49.5 Ov) by RSA vs AUS & 149/10 (45 Ov) by RSA vs ENG
SA vs ENG - Team Squad
South Africa: Quinton de Kock, Kyle Verreynne, Rassie Van der-Dussen, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavunma, David Miller, Janneman Malan, Andile Phehlukwayo, Jj Smuts, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks, Lutho Sipamla, Sisanda Magala, Bjorn Fortuin
England: Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Eoin Morgan, Dawid Malan, Joe Denly, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood, Matt Parkinson
SA vs ENG - Playing 11
South Africa: Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Beuran Hendricks, Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin
England: Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Tom Banton, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Matthew Parkinson
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.