SA vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction | Australia tour of South Africa 2020 | 3rd T20I | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SA vs AUS, 3rd T20I, Australia tour of South Africa 2020
Newlands, Cape Town
Wednesday, February 26, 2020 09:30 PM
In the Australia tour of South Africa 2020, we have South Africa square off against Australia at Newlands, Cape Town.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Preview
In Australia tour of South Africa 2020, the Australia team will play three One Day International matches and three Twenty20 matches against the South Africa team. The tournament is scheduled from Feb 21 to Mar 07. The first T20I match in this series was played on Feb 21 at The Wanderers Stadium. In that match, the SA team won the toss and opts to bowl. The Australia team played well and scored 196 for six at the end of twenty over. But the South Africa team did not play well. They struggled to score even a century. They scored only eighty-nine runs at 14.3 over and they lost all the wickets. So the AUS team easily won the match by 107 runs. SA struggled in the first match. But they compensate for their loss in the second Twenty20 match.
SA vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
In the second T20I match, SA won the toss and opts to bat. They played well and scored 158 for four at the end of twenty over. Then the AUS team played and gave a tough fight. But they scored 146 at the end of twenty over. So the South Africa team won the match by twelve runs. They played well in the match. Both teams are equal in victory and defeat. Let’s see which team will win the third T20I match which will be played on Feb 26.
- Key players of SA are Quinton de Kock, Rassie van der Dussen, and Lungi Ngidi.
- Quinton de Kock is a left-handed batsman and he has scored seventy-two runs in two innings he played in this series with a strike rate of 144.00.
- Rassie van der Dussen is a right-handed batsman and he has scored forty-three runs in two innings he played in this series with a strike rate of 119.44.
- Lungi Ngidi is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken three wickets in the last match he played in this series with an economy of 10.25.
- Key players of AUS are Steven Smith, David Warner, and Kane Richardson.
- Steven Smith is a right-handed batsman and he has scored seventy-four runs in two innings he played in this series with a strike rate of 127.59.
- David Warner is a left-handed batsman and he has scored seventy-one runs in two innings he played in this series with a strike rate of 122.41.
- Kane Richardson is a right-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken two wickets in the last match he played with an economy of 5.25.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 149 & 143
Highest & Lowest Total: 192/6 (20 Ov) by RSA vs PAK & 101/10 (19.3 Ov) by SL vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 181/4 (19.2 Ov) by AUS vs RSA & 154/8 (20 Ov) by RSA vs ENG
SA vs AUS - Team Squad
South Africa: Dale Steyn, David Miller, JJ Smuts, Faf du Plessis, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Temba Bavuma, Dwaine Pretorius, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Kagiso Rabada, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Pite van Biljon, Tabraiz Shamsi, Heinrich Klaasen, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Wade, David Warner, Steven Smith, Mitchell Marsh, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey (wk), Jhye Richardson, D Arcy Short
SA vs AUS - Playing 11
South Africa: Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Pite van Biljon, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steven Smith, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.