SA vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction | Australia tour of South Africa 2020 | 3rd ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SA vs AUS, 3rd ODI, Australia tour of South Africa 2020
Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
Saturday, March 07, 2020 01:30 PM
In the Australia tour of South Africa 2020, we have South Africa square off against Australia at Senwes Park, Potchefstroom.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Preview
In Australia tour of South Africa 2019-2020, both the teams have been scheduled to face off each other for three Twenty20 International matches and three One Day International matches. In the three-match T20I series, AUS has won the title by winning two out of three matches played, restricting SA to take only one win.
SA vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
Now headed towards the three-match ODI series, two ODI matches have been completed. SA has managed to take victories in both the matches participated. In the recent ODI match, SA has won the game by six wickets. In the first innings of the match, AUS has scored 271 runs out of 300 balls, with no wickets left to spare. In the second innings of the match, SA has managed to reach the target and has scored 274 runs out of 291 balls, with six wickets and nine balls left to spare. Heading towards the last and final match of the tour, let’s see whether SA manages to take hat-trick win or AUS manages to take their first win in the ODI series.
- Key players of SA are Quinton de Kock, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi and Tabraiz Shamsi.
- Quinton de Kock, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 301 runs in 7 matches played, with a strike rate of 88.52.
- David Miller, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 201 runs in 6 matches played, with a strike rate of 106.34.
- Lungi Ngidi has taken 15 wickets in 5 innings played, with an economy of 5.97.
- Tabraiz Shamsi has taken 7 wickets in 6 innings played, with an economy of 5.24.
- Key players of AUS are David Warner, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc and Pat Cummins.
- David Warner, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 572 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 105.92.
- Steven Smith, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 454 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 88.32.
- Mitchell Starc has taken 20 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 5.95.
- Pat Cummins has taken 9 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 5.24.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 227 & 192
Highest & Lowest Total: 418/5 (50 Ov) by RSA vs ZIM & 45/10 (14 Ov) by NAM vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 273/2 (39 Ov) by RSA vs ZIM & 225/7 (48 Ov) by RSAW vs SLW
SA vs AUS - Team Squad
South Africa: David Miller, JJ Smuts, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Beuran Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Heinrich Klaasen, Lutho Sipamla, Kyle Verreynne, Anrich Nortje, Janneman Malan
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Wade, David Warner, Steven Smith, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey (wk), Marnus Labuschagne, Jhye Richardson, D Arcy Short
SA vs AUS - Playing 11
South Africa: Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), JJ Smuts, Kyle Verreynne, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), D Arcy Short, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.