SA vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction | Australia tour of South Africa 2020 | 2nd ODI | Dream11 Prediction| Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SA vs AUS, 2nd ODI, Australia tour of South Africa 2020
Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein
Wednesday, March 04, 2020 04:30 PM
In the Australia tour of South Africa 2020, we have South Africa square off against Australia at Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Preview
In Australia tour of South Africa 2020, the Australia team will play three One Day International matches and three Twenty20 matches against the South Africa team. The tournament is scheduled from Feb 21 to Mar 07. They have played three T20I matches and one ODI match. Of that, SA won one T20I match and one ODI. They played their first ODI match on Feb 29. In that match, SA won the toss and opts to bat. South Africa played well and scored 291 for seven at the end of fifty over. Then the Australia team played and tried hard to chase the target. But they scored only 217 for ten at the 45.1 over. They lost all the wickets. So the South Africa team won the match by seventy-four runs. They played well and proved their potential. Both teams played well but the opponent team lightly slipped in the last match.
SA vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
Previous to this match, they played their third T20I match. In that match, SA team won the toss and opts to bowl. AUS team played well and scored 193 for five at the end of twenty over. Then the South Africa team played and scored only ninety-six runs at the 15.3 over. They lost all the wickets. So the Australia team won the match by ninety-seven runs. Now they are ready to play the second ODI match. Let’s see their performance in the match.
- Key players of SA are Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, and Lungi Ngidi.
- Heinrich Klaasen is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 123 runs in 114 balls with a strike rate of 107.89 in the last match he played.
- David Miller is a left-handed batsman and he has scored 64 runs in 70 balls with a strike rate of 91.43 in the last match he played.
- Lungi Ngidi is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken three wickets in the last match he played with an economy of 3.75.
- Key players of AUS are Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, and Pat Cummins.
- Steven Smith is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 76 runs in 94 balls with a strike rate of 80.85 in the last match he played.
- Marnus Labuschagne is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 41 runs in 51 balls with a strike rate of 80.39 in the last match he played.
- Pat Cummins is a right-arm fast bowler and he has taken three wickets in the last match he played with an economy of 4.50.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 238 & 193
Highest & Lowest Total: 399/9 (50 Ov) by ENG vs RSA & 78/10 (24 Ov) by ZIM vs RSA
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 265/5 (48.2 Ov) by ENG vs RSA & 203/6 (50 Ov) by AUS vs RSA
SA vs AUS - Team Squad
South Africa: Temba Bavuma, David Miller, Janneman Malan, JJ Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Heinrich Klaasen, Heinrich Klaasen, Kyle Verreynne, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Beuran Hendricks, Anrich Nortje, Lutho Sipamla, Keshav Maharaj
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Wade, David Warner, Steven Smith, Mitchell Marsh, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey (wk), Jhye Richardson, D Arcy Short, Josh Hazlewood,
SA vs AUS - Playing 11
South Africa: David Miller, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Temba Bavuma, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Heinrich Klaasen, Kyle Verreynne, Anrich Nortje, Janneman Malan
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey (wk), Marnus Labuschagne, D Arcy Short
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.