SA-U19 vs AF-U19 Dream11 Prediction | AF-U19 vs SA-U19 Dream11 Prediction | ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020 | 1st Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SA-U19 vs AF-U19, 1st Match, Group D, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020
Diamond Oval, Kimberley
Friday, January 17, 2020 01:30 PM
In the ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, we have South Africa U19 squaring off against Afghanistan U19 at Diamond Oval, Kimberley.
AF-U19 vs SA-U19 Dream11 Preview
Here is the thirteenth edition of ICC Under-19s World Cup which is happening in South Africa for the second time. There are totally sixteen teams participating in the tournament under four groups. The first match will be played between South Africa U-19s and Africa U-19s in the Group D of the tournament. In the warm-up matches, SA-U19s has faced off Sri Lanka U-19s in the first match and lost by 15 runs. And they faced off Nigeria U19 for the next match and won by 8 wickets. In which the opponent NIG-U19s batted first and got all out in the over of 37 with the less scores of 61, while SA-U19s reached the target of 62 in the overs of 8.1 for the fall of 2 wickets. Now, they will look to win this inaugural match of the tournament.
SA-U19 vs AF-U19 Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Afghanistan U-19s has lost one match against India-U19s by 211 runs using D/L method and won one match against England U-19s by 21 runs. In the last match, they batted first and scored 205 runs for the fall of 8 wickets while the opponent ENG-U19s got all out in the over of 47.2 so they failed to reach the target 206 runs and lost the match with the scores of 184 runs scored. After seeing the one win and one loss, they would have gained experience to face the upcoming matches with the confidence. Let's see whether AF-U19 will take victory in the first match or not.
South Africa U19
- Key players for SA-U19 are Jonathan Bird, Bryce Parsons, Mondi Khumalo and Gerald Coetzee.
- Jonathan Bird has played 10 matches and scored 448 runs with an average of 49.77.
- Bryce Parsons has played 7 matches and scored 249 runs with an average of 35.57.
- Mondi Khumalo has played 6 matches and taken out 9 wickets with an economy of 4.91.
- Gerald Coetzee has played 3 matches and taken out 8 wickets with an economy of 3.54.
- Key players for AF-U19 are Farhan Zakhil, Rahmanullah, Noor Ahmad and Shafiqullah Ghafari.
- Farhan Zakhil has played 9 matches and scored 212 runs with an average of 23.55.
- Rahmanullah has played 7 matches and scored 152 runs with an average of 21.71.
- Noor Ahmad has played 7 matches and taken out 15 wickets with an economy of 3.97.
- Shafiqullah Ghafari has played 9 matches and taken out 13 wickets with an economy of 3.59.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 223 & 182
Highest & Lowest Total: 304/5 (48.4 Ov) by SL vs RSA & 71/10 (36.5 Ov) by BANW vs RSAW
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 304/5 (48.4 Ov) by SL vs RSA & 279/8 (50 Ov) by NZ vs RSA
SA-U19 vs AF-U19 - Team Squad
South Africa U19: Gerald Coetzee, Luke Beaufort, Jonathan Bird, Achille Cloete, Bryce Parsons (c), Khanya Cotani, Andrew Louw, Tiaan van Vuuren, Manje Levert, Merrick Brett, Tyrese Karelse, Mondli Khumalo, Jack Lees, Odirile Modimokoane, Pheko Moletsane
Afghanistan U19: Ibrahim Zadran, Mohammad Ishaq, Abdul Rahman, Abid Mohammadi, Farhan Zakhil (c), Sediqullah Atal, Fazal Haq, Jamshid Khan, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Abidullah Taniwal, Asif Musazai, Rahmanullah, Noor Ahmad, Imran Mir, Zohaib Ahmadzai
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.