SA-L vs SL-L Dream11 Prediction | SL-L vs SA-L Dream11 Prediction | Road Safety World Series T20 2020 | 5th Match | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
SA-L vs SL-L, 5th Match, Road Safety World Series T20 2020
Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
Friday, March 13, 2020 07:00 PM
In the Road Safety World Series T20 2020, we have South Africa Legends squaring off against Sri Lanka Legend at Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
SL-L vs SA-L Dream11 Preview
The Road Safety World Series T20 2020 tournament is scheduled to play from Mar 07 to Mar 22. The South Africa Legends team played their first match in this series against the West Indies team. In that match, SA Legends won the toss and opts to bowl. West Indies Legends played well and scored 143 for eight at the end of twenty over. Then the SA-L team played and tried to chase the target. They scored 146 for four at the 18.3 over itself. So the South Africa Legends team won the match by six wickets. They started their first match with victory. Let’s see whether they will continue the same or not in their second match. They will play their second match against the Sri Lanka Legends team.
SA-L vs SL-L Dream11 Prediction.
The Sri Lanka Legends team takes the second position in the Road Safety World Series T20 2020 points table with two points in their account. They have played two matches so far in the series. Of that, they won and lost equal matches. They played their first match against the Australia Legends team. In that match, SL-L played well and won the match by seven runs. It was their first match. They started the series with victory. Then in the second match, they played against the India Legends team. In that match, both teams played well but the Sri Lanka team lost the match by five wickets. Now, they are in the ground to play against the South Africa Legends team in the third match. Let’s see whether they will win the match or not.
South Africa Legends
- Key players of SA-L are Albie Morkel, Jonty Rhodes, and Paul Harris.
- Albie Morkel is a left-handed batsman and he has scored 54 runs in 30 balls with a strike rate of 180.00 in the last match he played.
- Jonty Rhodes is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 53 runs in 40 balls with a strike rate of 132.50 in the last match he played.
- Paul Harris is a left-arm orthodox bowler and he has taken three wickets in the last match he played with an economy of 5.25.
Sri Lanka Legend
- Key players of SL-L are Chamara Kapugedera, Tillakaratne Dilshan, and Chaminda Vaas.
- Chamara Kapugedera is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 23 runs in 17 balls with a strike rate of 135.29 in the last match he played.
- Tillakaratne Dilshan is a right-handed batsman and he has scored 23 runs in 23 balls with a strike rate of 100.00 in the last match he played.
- Chaminda Vaas is a left-arm fast-medium bowler and he has taken two wickets in the last match he played with an economy of 1.67.
SA-L vs SL-L - Team Squad
South Africa Legends: Herschelle Gibbs, Jacques Rudolph, Andrew Hall, Albie Morkel, Garnett Kruger, Johan van der Wath, Roger Telemachus, Paul Harris, Morne van Wyk, Ryan McLaren, Jonty Rhodes (c), Lance Klusener, Martin van Jaarsveld
Sri Lanka Legend: Marvan Atapattu, Tillakaratne Dilshan (c), Upul Chandana, Chaminda Vaas, Muttiah Muralitharan, Farveez Maharoof, Rangana Herath, Chamara Kapugedera, Malinda Warnapura, Thilan Thushara, Ajantha Mendis, Romesh Kaluwitharana, Sachithra Senanayake, Dulanjana Wijesinghe
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.