RUS vs JPN Dream11 Prediction | JPN vs RUS Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 42 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have Russia Men squaring off against Japan Men at Hiroshima, Japan.
PN vs RUS Dream11 Preview
Russia totally played 6 games with 3 wins, 2 losses and they take the 4th position in the points table with 11 points. In the opening match, they played against Iran and they won by 3-1 points. Russia who started their campaign with victories has now started facing troubles. They are on the verge of losing their second game as well. At present, they are lagging behind Brazil by 2-0 and it seems like the Brazilan doesn’t have any plans on switching their position on the points table. They will try to continue their winning way.
RUS vs JPN Dream11 Prediction
Japan totally played 6 games with 2 wins, 2 lost and they take the 6th position in the points table with 6 points. They lost the last game against the USA in (0-3) point. Japan started its campaign with a win against Italy but they couldn’t carry the same momentum in the second fixture and were handed over their first defeats by the hands of Poland. Japan plays the game by shuffling too many players. Thus it is advised to select fewer players from Japan. Libero’s position is not stable in japans’ team.
Head to Head
- Russia and Poland played each other in 5 games, from those 5 matches; Russia has won 3 matches and Poland has won 2 matches.
- The Asian Championship 2019, Australia was Won 3 matches and Japan was Won 2 matches.
- Russia, the key players will be Y Podlesnykh, Ivan Iakovlev.
- Best Attacker – Y Podlesnykh – 43 spikes – 33 shots – 88 attempts
- Best Blocker- Ivan Iakovlev – 18 blocks – 31 rebounds – 55 attempts
- Best Server- Ivan Iakovlev – 7 aces – 46 hits – 69 attempts
- Yuki Ishikawa is the best scorer of the team. He has won 29 attacks, 3 blocks and 2 serves.
- Yuji Nishida is another strong attacker. He has scored 28 spikes with 15 shots in 55 attempts.
- Masahiro Sekita is an ace setter. He had only 2 faults in 124 attempts.