RM vs VLD Dream11 Prediction | VLD vs RM Dream11 Prediction | LaLiga 2019-2020 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the LaLiga 2019-2020, we have Real Madrid squaring off against Real Valladolid at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.
VLD vs RM Dream11 Preview
Real Madrid has 3 points in the La Liga, putting them in 1st position.There are a total of 63 matches played by this side in the last year. They have 35 wins; 8 draws; and 20 losses. This recent form puts Real Madrid on a Win-Draw-Loss rate of 55%-12%-31%.During this recent year, they average 1.92 goals per match. They have conceded an average of 1.37. They’ve scored in their last 4. Some of the stats for this team have provided some solid signals to work within this preview, with most factors pointing to Real Madrid given the prices available. They have not suffered a defeat in their last 4 matches.
RM vs VLD Dream11 Prediction
In 4th place in La Liga with 3 points are the visitors, Real Valladolid.In their recent form over the last year, they have played 50 matches. They have 15 wins; 14 draws; and 21 losses. This gives Real Valladolid a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 30%-28%-42%.In their last ten matches, they have averaged 1.3 goals per match and this has led to their current win rate of 40%. Of those ten matches, 7 of them have seen both sides score. The total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 5 from their last ten. They have scored in their last 8 matches.
Head to Head Records
- In the most recent match-up, Real Madrid played Real Valladolid in March, in what was a La Liga fixture. The winners at the final whistle were Real Madrid with a score of 1-4. K.Benzema got two goals for the home team.
- In the last ten years of records, these teams have played a total of 8 times. Real Madrid has won in 7 of these. Real Valladolid has not won. There has been 1 draw.
- Key players for Real Madrid are Lucas Vázquez, Toni Kroos, and Karim Benzema.
- The 28 years old Midfielder Lucas Vázquez has played 1 game for MAD and has scored 1 goal which was the key moments MAD’s winning games.
- The 29 years old Germany Midfielder Toni Kroos has played 1 match and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
- The 31 years old France Karim Benzema the Forwarder has played 1 game and has scored 1 goal in this tournament in the winning journey of MAD.
- Key players for Real Valladolid are Sergi Guardiola and Óscar Plano.
- The 28 years old Forwarder Sergi Guardiola has played 1 game and has scored 2 goals which were the key moments of VLD’s winning games.
- The 28 years old Óscar Plano the Forwarder has played 1 game and has scored 1 goal in this tournament in the winning journey of VLD.