RBK vs DYM Dream11 Prediction | DYM vs RBK Dream11 Prediction | FK Rubin Kazan vs Dinamo Moscow Dream11 Prediction | Dinamo Moscow vs FK Rubin Kazan Dream11 Prediction | Russian Premier League 2019/2020 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
RBK vs DYM, Regular Season, Russian Premier League 2019/2020
Saturday, November 9, 2019 4:30 PM
In the Russian Premier League 2019/2020, we have FK Rubin Kazan squaring off against Dinamo Moscow at Kazan Arena, Russia.
DYM vs RBK Dream11 Preview
In the Russian Premier League, 2019/2020, FK Rubin Kazan has been positioned at the 12th place with 17 points in their account. They have played 15 matches in total, in which they have won 4, tied 5 and lost 6 games. This team’s last match was with KRYL, in which neither of the teams has scored a single goal. RBK’s next match is up with Dinamo Moscow. RBK should play smart in the forthcoming match in order to rise up to the top 10 in the points table.
RBK vs DYM Dream11 Prediction
DYM is at the thirteenth position in the Russian Premier League of 2019/2020. With 15 points in their account, they have won 3 matches. They managed to draw 6 games and lost 6 games, with a total of 15 games played. DYM has played their last match against AKM, in which both of the teams scored one goal and made it a draw. Both DYM and RBK is more or less in an equal category, so winning this game will help either one of the teams to make it to the top 10.
FK RUBIN KAZAN
- Key players of RBK are Evgeni Markov, Igor Konovalov, and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia.
- Evgeni Markov is a forward player of the team, who has scored 2 goals in 11 matches played.
- Igor Konovalov is a midfielder of the team, who has scored 1 goal in a total of 15 matches played.
- Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is a midfielder of the team, who has scored 1 goal in 15 games played.
- Key players of DYM are Kirill Panchenko, Sylvester Igboun, and Maximilian Philipp.
- Kirill Panchenko is a forward player of the team, who has scored 2 goals in 13 matches played.
- Sylvester Igboun is a midfielder of the team, who has scored 2 goals in 7 matches played.
- Maximilian Philipp is a forward player of the team, who has scored 2 goals in a total of 7 games played.
RBK vs DYM - Team Squad
FK Rubin Kazan : David Volk, Yuri Dyupin, Ivan Konovalov, Aleksey Gorodovoy, Konstantin Pliev, Silvije Begic, Filip Uremovic, Vladimir Granat, Vitaliy Denisov, Oleg Danchenko, Vladislav Mikushin, Ilya Agapov, Danil Stepanov, Egor Sorokin, Carl Starfelt, Evgeny Bashkirov, Vyacheslav Podberezkin, Igor Konovalov, Zuriko Davitashvili, Pavel Mogilevets, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Maksim Sedov, Nikita Makarov, Roman Akbashev, Kamil Zakirov, Nikolay Kipiani, Vidar Örn Kjartansson, Artur Sagitov, Evgeni Markov, Beka Mikeltadze
Dinamo Moscow: Anton Shunin, Igor Leshchuk, Zaurbek Pliev, Vladimir Rykov, Sergey Parshivlyuk, Ivan Ordets, Vyacheslav Grulev, Roman Evgeniev, Toni Sunjic, Abdul Aziz Tetteh, Artur Yusupov, Miguel Cardoso, Fedor Chernykh, Sebastian Szymanski, Danil Lipovoy, Ihor Kalinin, Vladimir Moskvichev, Joãozinho, Anton Sosnin, Samba Sow, Konstantin Rausch, Charles Kaboré, Gregory Morozov , Kirill Panchenko, Clinton Njie, Ramil Sheydaev
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.