PR vs TST Dream11 Prediction | TST vs PR Dream11 Prediction | Mzansi Super League 2019 | 10th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Mzansi Super League 2019, we have Paarl Rocks squaring off against Tshwane Spartans at Boland Park, Paarl.
TST vs PR Dream11 Preview
Paarl Rocks take the third position in the points table of Mzansi Super League 2019. In the total of 2 matches played, they have scored 7 points in their account. Paarl Rocks have won one out of two games played. Another match ended with no result. In their first match of MSL 2019, Paarl Rocks have faced with Cape Town Blitz. Playing against CTB, PR had succeeded the opponent by 86 runs. It’s predictable that PR is at its best form, so the opponent should watch their back in the upcoming match.
PR vs TST Dream11 Prediction
In Mzansi Super League 2019, Tshwane Spartans are at the fourth place in the points table. TST has scored 4 points for the team. In the total of 2 matches, both the matches were ended with no result, because of the wet outfield. So, we could not predict, how the players are at the moment. We should wait until the match is done.
- Key players of PR are H Davids, F du Plessis, T Shamsi, and GC Viljoen.
- H Davids, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 38 runs, with a strike rate of 146.15.
- F du Plessis, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 38 runs, with a strike rate of190.00.
- T Shamsi has taken 3 wickets in 1 inning played with an economy of 5.33.
- GC Viljoen has taken 2 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 4.50.
- Key players of TST are H Klaasen, AB de Villiers, and TB de Bruyn.
- H Klaasen, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 12 runs with a strike rate of 120.00.
- AB de Villiers, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 10 runs, with a strike rate of 90.90.
- TB de Bruyn, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 6 runs, with a strike rate of 85.71.