POL vs IRA Dream11 Prediction | IRA vs POL Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 62 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have Poland squaring off against Iran at Hiroshima, Japan.
IRA vs POL Dream11 Preview
In the FIVB Volleyball World Cup we have the Poland at 2nd place with 25 points. POL is just one point shy of the first place Brazil. Even though Brazil has won one match more than Poland their point difference is just one point. So far Poland has played 10 games and they have won 8 games and lost 2 games. The first lose for Poland came agaisnt USA in their 3rd game after that POL lost to Brazil in their 9th game. Now POL will look to win this match and go to the top of the table before Brazil catches up.
POL vs IRA Dream11 Prediction
In FIVB Volleyball World Cup we have Iran at the 7th place with 12 points. So far Iran has played 10 games like all the other teams in this tournament and they have won 4 games and lost 6 games. Even though IRA has lost 6 games they lost it by lesser set difference as a result they got more points than the other teams that are with same 4 wins and 6 losses. Iran will look to win this game and end their World Cup run on a positive note.
- Wilfredo Leon Venero is Poland’s best scorer. He has won 59 attacks, 6 blocks and 10 serves.
- Bartosz Kurek is the leading attacker of the team. He has scored 49 spikes in 108 attempts with 38 shots till now.
- Karol Klos is a pillar for defense in the team. He has scored 10 stuff blocks in 45 attempts with 25 rebounds.
- Fabian Drzyzga is an ace setter. In 236 attempts, he had zero faults till now.
- For Iran, the key players will be MIR SAEID MAROUFLAKRANI and FARHAD GHAEMI.
- FARHAD GHAEMI is the Libero position player of this team. He has 335 blocks points and 355 Spike points
- MIR SAEID MAROUFLAKRANI is a captain of the team and he has also a Setter position of the team. He has 311blocks points and 331Spike points.