POL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | AUS vs POL Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 44 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have Poland squaring off against Australia at Hiroshima, Japan.
AUS vs POL Dream11 Preview
In the next match, the Poland team will be playing against the Australia team. Already, the Poland team played 6 matches in the Volleyball World Cup, 2019. This team started the first match against the Tunisia team and that match the Poland team lost the match with (3-0) points. After losing the first match, the Poland team played the second match against the Japan team and that match the Poland team won the match with (3-1) points. In the point tables, Poland won 5 matches and lost only 1 match and the team scored 15 points and also the team is in the 2nd position in the Volleyball World Cup tables.
POL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, the Australia team already played 5 matches in this season. In the first match, the Australia team played against the Egypt team and that match the Australia team lost the match with (1-3) points. In the next match also the Australia team lost against the Brazil team with (0-3) points. In the point tables, the Australia team won the 1 match and lost 4 matches and their team scored only 2 points and also the Australia team is in the 11th position in the volleyball World Cup point tables. In the next match, the Australia team will be playing against the Poland team.
Head to Head
- Both teams have faced 4 head to head recorded in the FIVB Volleyball World Cup League.
- In those 4 matches, the Australia team recorded the 3 matches against the Poland team.
- But, the Poland team only 1 match recorded against the Australia team.
For Poland, the key players will be Bartosz Kwolek and Rafal Azymura.
- Bartosz Kwolek is the Wing Spiker position and he is 26 years old. He has 337 blocks points and 356 Spike Points.
- Rafal Azymura is 31 years old and he is the Opposite Spiker position player of this team. He has 332 blocks points and 360 Spike Points.
For Australia, the key players will be Lincoln Alexander Williams and Paul Sanderson.
- Lincoln Alexander Williams is the Opposite Spiker position player of this team. He has 330 blocks points and 353 Spike points. He played well in the last 2 matches.
- Paul Sanderson in the Middle Blocker position player of this team. He has 350 blocks points and 360 Spike points.