PHI vs IND Dream11 Prediction | IND vs PHI Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have Philadelphia 76ers squaring off against Indiana Pacers at Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, PA.
IND vs PHI Dream11 Preview
In NBA regular season 2019-20, we have Philadelphia 76ers and Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference of the tournament. PHI takes the 5th place in the points table with 12 wins and 6 losses. After the 4 consecutive wins, they lost to Toronto Raptors by the scores of 101-96 in the recent game. Then, they had taken win against Sacramento Kings by the scores of 97-91 in the last game. So the winning streak of the team is 1.The points per game of the team is 108.7. The path of PHI in the last 5 games are W L W W W. The winning percentage of the team 64.9. They have to win this game to move upward in the points table.
PHI vs IND Dream11 Prediction
Whereas IND takes the 6th place in the points table with 11 wins and 6 losses. Their 4 consecutive wins were against the teams Brooklyn Nets, New Orleans Pelicans, Memphis Grizzlies and Utah Jazz by the scores of 115-86, 111-106, 126-114 and 121-102 respectively. So the winning streak of the team is 4 and the points per game of the team are 109.5. The path of IND in the last 5 games are W W W W L. The winning percentage of the team is 35.1. With the little efforts, IND can win this game against PHI who is just 1 place above them in the points table.
- Key players for PHI are J.Embiid, T.Harris, and J.Richardson.
- J.Embiid is the central player of the team who has played 14 games and scored 21.9 points.
- T.Harris is the small forward player of the team who has played 18 games and scored 17.8 points.
- J.Richardson is the shooting guard of the team who has played 16 games and scored 16.1 points.
- Key players for IND are M.Brogdon, D.Sabonis and T.J.Warren.
- M.Brogdon is the point guard of the team who has played 14 games and scored 19.0 points.
- D.Sabonis is the power forward player of the team who has played 15 games and scored 18.9 points.
- T.J.Warren is the small forward player of the team who has played 17 games and scored 17.4 points.