PES vs MUL Dream11 Prediction | MUL vs PES Dream11 Prediction | Pakistan Super League 2020 | 27th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
PES vs MUL, 27th Match, Pakistan Super League 2020
National Stadium, Karachi
Friday, March 13, 2020 07:30 PM
In the Pakistan Super League 2020, we have Peshawar Zalmi squaring off against Multan Sultans at National Stadium, Karachi.
MUL vs PES Dream11 Preview
In Pakistan Super League 2019-2020, Peshawar Zalmi has been placed at the top second position in the league standings. PES has participated in the total of nine matches, out of which they have taken victories in 4 matches, defeats in 4 matches and another match has been called off. PES has scored nine points for the team. In the last match played against Lahore Qalandars, LAH has won the game by five wickets. In the first innings of the match, PES has scored 187 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of seven wickets. In the second innings of the match, LAH has managed to reach the target and has scored 189 runs out of 119 balls, with five wickets and one ball left to spare. PES must struggle harder to take more victories in the upcoming matches, so that they can move to the top of the table.
PES vs MUL Dream11 Prediction
Multan Sultans takes the top first position in the Pakistan Super League points table of 2019-2020. In the total of seven matches played, MUL has faced victories in five matches, faced failure in one match and another match has been called off. MUL has managed to score eleven points in their account. In the recent match, MUL has played against Islamabad United, in which MUL has won the match by nine wickets. In the first innings of the match, ISL has scored 91 runs out of 54 balls, with the loss of seven wickets. In the second innings of the match, MUL has managed to reach the target and has scored 94 runs out of 40 balls, with nine wickets and 14 balls left to spare. MUL must continue in this way, in order to stay where they are, at the moment.
- Key players of PZ are Kamran Akmal, Haider Ali, Wahab Riaz, and Hasan Ali.
- Kamran Akmal, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 270 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 165.64.
- Haider Ali, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 238 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 161.90
- Wahab Riaz has taken 11 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 7.97.
- Hasan Ali has taken 7 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 8.43.
- Key players of MUL are Shan Masood, Rilee Rossouw, Mohammad Ilyas, and Imran Tahir.
- Shan Masood, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 232 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 132.57.
- Rilee Rossouw, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 196 runs in 7 matches played, with a strike rate of 147.36.
- Imran Tahir has taken 10 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 7.42.
- Mohammad Ilyas has taken 11 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 9.31.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 191 & 109
Highest & Lowest Total: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI & 60/10 (13.4 Ov) by WI vs PAK
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 154/2 (16.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI & 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
PES vs MUL - Team Squad
Peshawar Zalmi: Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal (wk), Daren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Umar Amin, Liam Dawson, Lewis Gregory, Yasir Shah, Carlos Brathwaite, Rahat Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Liam Livingstone, Hasan Ali, Tom Banton, Adil Amin, Haider Ali, Aamir Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan
Multan Sultans: Shahid Afridi, Ravi Bopara, Sohail Tanvir, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince, Imran Tahir, Moeen Ali, Wayne Madsen, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Usman Qadir, Bilawal Bhatti, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Ilyas, Rohail Nazir (wk), Ali Shafiq, Zeeshan Ashraf
PES vs MUL - Playing 11
Peshawar Zalmi: Kamran Akmal (wk), Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Liam Livingstone, Lewis Gregory, Carlos Brathwaite, Wahab Riaz (c), Hasan Ali, Yasir Shah, Rahat Ali
Multan Sultans: Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince, Imran Tahir, Moeen Ali, Junaid Khan, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Ilyas, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk)
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.