PES vs LAH Dream11 Prediction | LAH vs PES Dream11 Prediction | Pakistan Super League 2020 | 11th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
PES vs LAH, 11th Match, Pakistan Super League 2020
Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
Friday, February 28, 2020 08:30 PM
In the Pakistan Super League 2020, we have Peshawar Zalmi squaring off against Lahore Qalandars at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi.
LAH vs PES Dream11 Preview
In Pakistan Super League 2020, Peshawar Zalmi has taken the bottom second place in the league standings. In the total of three matches played so far, PSE has taken victory in one match and defeats in two matches. PSE has scored two points in their account. In the recent match, PSE has played against Multan Sultans, in which MUL has won the game by six wickets. In the first innings of the match, PSE has scored 123 runs out of 111 balls, with the loss of all the wickets. In the second innings of the match, MUL has managed to reach the target and has scored 124 runs out of 89 balls, with six wickets and 31 balls left to spare. PSE, being in fifth place, should make greater efforts to take more wins, which would help them in moving upward in the standings.
PES vs LAH Dream11 Prediction
Lahore Qalandars has been positioned at the bottom first place in the Pakistan Super League points table of 2020. LAH has played in two matches so far, in which LAH did not manage to win any of the matches. LAH is yet to score points for the team. In the last match, LAH has played against Islamabad United, in which ISL has won the match by one wicket. In the first innings of the match, LAH has scored 182 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of six wickets. In the second innings of the match, ISL has managed to reach the target and has scored 183 runs out of 119 balls, with one wicket and one ball left to spare. LAH, being positioned at the sixth place, does not have any hope left for them, in this season.
- Key players of PZ are Kamran Akmal, Darren Sammy, Wahab Riaz, and Hasan Ali.
- Kamran Akmal, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 456 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 157.24.
- Darren Sammy, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 220 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 135.80.
- Wahab Riaz has taken 13 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 6.83.
- Hasan Ali has taken 12 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 7.74.
- Key players of LAH are Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar, Shaheen Afridi, and Haris Rauf.
- Fakhar Zaman, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 285 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 140.39.
- Sohail Akhtar, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 234 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 135.26.
- Shaheen Afridi has taken 12 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 7.35.
- Haris Rauf has taken 9 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 8.11.
PES vs LAH - Team Squad
Peshawar Zalmi: Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal (wk), Daren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Umar Amin, Liam Dawson, Lewis Gregory, Carlos Brathwaite, Rahat Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Liam Livingstone, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Mohsin, Tom Banton, Adil Amin, Haider Ali, Aamir Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan
Lahore Qalandars: Salman Butt, Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, Chris Lynn, Seekkuge Prasanna, Dane Vilas, Ben Dunk (wk), Jaahid Ali, David Wiese, Usman Shinwari, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Akhtar (c), Haris Rauf, Dilbar Hussain, Faizan Khan, Raja Farzan
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.