OMN vs SCO Dream11 Prediction | SCO vs OMN Dream11 Prediction | Oman vs Scotland Dream11 Prediction | Scotland vs Oman Dream11 Prediction | Scotland Tri-Series 2019 | Match 4 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
OMN vs SCO, Match 4, Scotland Tri-Series 2019
Sunday, August 18, 2019 3:30 PM
In the Scotland Tri-Series 2019, we have Oman squaring off against Scotland at Mannofield Park, Aberdeen.
SCO vs OMN Dream11 Preview
As far as, the OMN team played one match in this Scotland Tri-Series 2019. In that matches, the OMN team won one match and also no match lost and no match tied. In point tables, the OMN team has obtained TWO points and their team is in the first position on point tables. In the opening part of this season, start the tournament of SCO. So this team has the great opportunity to play in playoffs if they continue this momentum because these teams have good players in all the units. OMN lost the match against SCO.
OMN vs SCO Dream11 Prediction
SCO team play with OMN in the opening of this season. As far, the SCO Team not played in the tournament Scotland Tri-Series 2019. The SCO team previous played 2nd ODI, Edinburgh In match details, the SCO team has obtained 199 points and their team is in the second position on point tables. In the opening part of this season, sri lank a won by 35 runs. so far this team obtained 199-all out(33.2), finally match reduced to 34 over’s due to rain,target235) Scotland needind103 to win, it looked difficult but Munsey smashed 19 runs in the first over after the break and lifted the spirits in the hosts camp.
Head to Head Record
- So we expected a complete game from this match.
- The pitch of SCO VS OMN is going to be neutral It’d helpful for both bowling and batting
- Average 1st in score on this ground is 199 runs.
- Scotland and Oman teams last 3 Head to head matches. Scotland team has won the 3 matches and Oman team has never won the match.
- For Scotland, the key players will be George Munsey and Safyaan Sharif.
- George Munsey has scored 61 runs off 42 balls with 6 fours and 3 sixes. He has expected to score more runs against Oman team in the next match
- Safyaan Sharif has bowled well in the last two matches and has taken more wickets in the last match’s.
- For Oman, the key players will be Aqib Ilyas and Zeeshan Maqsood.
- Aqib Ilyas has scored more runs in the last few games and he expected to try to score more runs in the upcoming matches.
- Zeeshan Maqsood has bowled well in the last two matches and has taken 2 wickets in the last match against Namibia team.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 221 & 183
Highest & Lowest Total: 402/2 (50 Ov) by NZ vs IRE & 101/10 (33.2 Ov) by SCO vs NZ
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 287/4 (48.4 Ov) by Can vs SCO & 167/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs SCO
OMN vs SCO - Team Squad
Oman: Jatinder Singh, Ajay Lalcheta, Mohammad Nadeem, Aamir Kaleem, Zeeshan Maqsood (c), Khawar Ali, Bilal Khan, Aqib Ilyas, Khurram Nawaz, Kaleemullah, Suraj Kumar (wk), Fayyaz Butt, Jay Odedra, Sandeep Goud
Scotland: Richie Berrington, Kyle Coetzer (c), Calum MacLeod, Alasdair Evans, Safyaan Sharif, Craig Wallace, Matthew Cross (wk), Michael Leask, Gavin Main, Mark Watt, George Munsey, Tom Sole, Hamza Tahir, Adrian Neill
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.