OFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction | SCEB vs OFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
OFC vs SCEB, Hero Indian Super League
GMC Stadium Bambolim, Bambolim
Saturday, February 27, 2021 07:30 PM
In the Hero Indian Super League 2021, we have Odisha FC squaring off against SC East Bengal at GMC Stadium Bambolim, Bambolim.
Odisha FC vs SC East Bengal Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Odisha FC (OFC) will be faced off against the team SC East Bengal (SCEB) for the 108th match of the league. OFC vs SCEB – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team SC East Bengal (SCEB). It will be the 20th match for SCEB in ISL – 2020-21. SCEB holds the 9th position in the league standings, with 17 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 8 matches and lost 8 matches. The total goals for the team are 17 and against the team are 27. In the last match, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on Feb 23rd, in which SCEB has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for SCEB. Prior to this failure, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on Feb 19th, in which SCEB has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to score 3 goals, which ended in a defeat for SCEB. Their winning streak is 3 and losing streak is 8. Their path in the last 5 matches is L L D W L. Unlike the last matches, they should play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
OFC vs SCEB Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Odisha FC (OFC). It will be the 20th match for OFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. OFC holds the eleventh position in the league standings, with 9 points in their account. So far, they played total of 19 matches, in which they have won one match, tied 6 matches and lost 12 matches. The total goals for the team are 19 and against the team are 39. In the last match, they played against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on Feb 24th, in which OFC has been stuck with one goal only, while the opponent team has managed to score 6 goals, which ended in a defeat for OFC. Prior to this failure, they played against the team FC Goa (FCG) on Feb 17th, in which OFC has been stuck with one goal only, while the opponent team has managed to score 3 goals, which ended in a defeat for OFC. Their winning streak is one and losing streak is 12. Their form in the last 5 matches is L L L D L. OFC, being at the bottom first position in ISL 2020-21 points table – They must try harder to take more wins in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Odisha FC (OFC) – Key Players
- Steven Taylor, who is a former Newcastle United defender. Apart from his solidity in defense, Taylor is also known for his leadership, and has captained several teams across his career. He was instated as the captain of Odisha FC by Coach Stuart Baxter.
- Marcelinho Pereira, who is a forward player and fondly known as ‘Marcelinho’. His name sends shivers down the spines of defenders in ISL. He is the third-highest goal scorer in the ISL with 31 goals.
- Arshdeep Singh, who is a youngest goalkeeper. He is coming through the ranks of Indian Football. The previous season witnessed Odisha FC’s number one goalkeeping slot divided rather equally between Arshdeep and Spaniard Francisco Dorronsoro.
- Cole Alexander has joined Odisha FC on a two-year contract period. A high-energy mid-fielder, he has also represented various other South African clubs such as Vasco Da Gama, Chippa United, Polokwane City and SuperSport United.
- Jacob Tratt is a very talented defender who can play both as a right-back and centre-back. The defender penned down a one-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-club side on Friday.
SC East Bengal (SCEB) – Key Players
- Jeje Lalpheklua, who is a forward player from Indian signings. He is one of the best forwards in the country. He is coming back from an injury and hasn’t played in a competitive game in the ISL since February 28th, 2019. Since then, he has been recuperating and undergoing rehabilitation. Previously, he had spent five years with Chennaiyin FC.
- Eugeneson Lyngdoh, who is a central midfielder. He has signed for the Blues from Royal Wahingdoh in the I-League and also went on to play for the national side. He returned to Bengaluru FC last season but managed just two appearances before making the move to SC East Bengal this season.
- Daniel Fox, who is a central defender player. His leadership skills and experience at the top level of English football will allow East Bengal to maintain composure and balance at the back.
- Scott Neville, who is an Australian centre-back defender player. Fox will be helped out by Scott Neville who has a knack of shifting right and going up the pitch.
- Anthony Pilkington, who is a midfielder. He has scored 2 goals in a 3-1 win over Kerala Blasters in a pre-season 2020-21 friendly match.
OFC vs SCEB – Recent Form
Odisha FC: L L L D L
SC East Bengal: L L D W L
OFC vs SCEB – Team Squad
Odisha FC (OFC): Arshdeep Singh, Kamaljit Singh, Ravi Kumar, Ankit Bhuyan, Jones Lalthakima, Mohammad Sajid Dhot, Hendry Antonay, Saurabh Meher, Gaurav Bora, Shubham Sarangi, Jacob Tratt, Kamalpreet Singh, Steven Taylor, George D’Souza, Vanlalbiaa Chhangte, Rakesh Pradhan, Ronaldo Wairokpam, Thoiba Singh, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Diawandou Diagné, Cole Alexander, Bradden Inman, Paul Ramfangzauva, Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Vinit Rai, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Isak Vanlalruatfela, Nandhakumar Sekar, Laishram Milan Singh, Baoringdao Bodo, Nischay Adhikari, Rishabh Dobriyal, Akshunna Tyagi, Diego Maurício, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Manuel Onwu
SC East Bengal (SCEB): Debjit Majumder, Mirshad Michu, Subrata Pal, Calum Woods, Scott Neville, Daniel Fox, Anil Chawan, Rana Gharami, Narayan Das, Lalramchullova , N Rohen Singh, Raju Gaikwad, Ankit Mukherjee, Sarthak Golui, Ville Matti Steinmann, Mohammed Rafique, Wahengbam Angousana Luwang, Yumnam Gopi Singh, Eugeneson Lyngdoh, Jacques Maghoma, Aaron Amadi-Holloway, Anthony Pilkington, Bikash Jairu, Sehnaj Singh, Surchandra Singh, Loken Meitei, Milan Singh, Haobam Tomba Singh, Ajay Chhetri, Sourav Das, Bright Enobakhare, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Balwant Singh, Girik Mahesh Khosla, C.K. Vineeth, Harmanpreeth Singh
OFC vs SCEB – Probable Playing 11
Odisha FC: Arshdeep Singh, Gaurav Bora, Steven Taylor, Rakesh Pradhan, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Cole Alexander, Bradden Inman, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Shubham Sarangi, Manuel Onwu, Diego Maurício
SC East Bengal: Subrata Pal, Daniel Fox, Raju Gaikwad, Narayan Das, Sarthak Golui, Ville Matti Steinmann, Jacques Maghoma, Sourav Das, Ankit Mukherjee, Bright Enobakhare, Anthony Pilkington
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
OFC vs SCEB – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that SC East Bengal has clear supremacy over Odisha FC. Odisha FC (OFC) team has lot of youngsters in its ranks and their inexperience to remain strong in crunch situations is going to be crucial. They have Steven Taylor and Marcelinho are the player’s will be the strength for their team. But, the entry of new coach is disadvantage for OFC-team, because his strategies could go haywire if the players fail to be in sync. On the other hand, SC East Bengal (SCEB) has a good set of foreigners who bring a decent amount of English league experience, especially with the signing of Anthony Pilkington and Daniel Fox. Head-Coach Robbie Fowler’s presence will be a great motivation for a side that is looking to make an impression on debut. The Indian roster is also quite impressive with a good number of names having national team experience is the strength. But, SCEB-team is a completely new side under a new coach who got little time for a proper assessment of his squad. To boasts a strong squad, the lack of time to get into the groove and find their playing XI might make it tough for the side. If Fowler manages to find his best XI early in the tournament, SCEB have an outside chance of making it to the playoffs. Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1, in which SCEB-team has won the match by scoring 3:1 goals. So, we expect SCEB to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.