OFC vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | MCFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Regular Season Indian Super League 2020-21 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
OFC vs MCFC, Indian Super League 2020-21
GMC Stadium, Bambolim
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Odisha FC (OFC) and Mumbai City FC (MCFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21 on February 20th at GMC Stadium, Bambolim. Among OFC and MCFC, the MCFC team has higher chances to win this match.
Odisha FC vs Mumbai City FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Odisha FC (OFC) will be faced off against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) for the 105th match of the league. OFC vs MCFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). It will be the 19th match for MCFC in ISL – 2020-21. MCFC holds the second position in the league standings, with 34 points in their account. So far, they played total of 18 matches, in which they have won 10 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 4 matches. The total goals for the team are 27 and against the team are 17. In the last match, they played against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) on Feb 20th, in which MCFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for MCFC.
Prior to this failure, they played against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on Feb 15th, in which MCFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has managed to score 4 goals, which ended in a defeat for MCFC. Their winning streak is 10 and losing streak is 4. Their path in the last 5 matches is L L D W L. Unlike the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move top position in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
OFC vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Odisha FC (OFC). It will be the 19th match for OFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. OFC holds the eleventh position in the league standings, with 9 points in their account. So far, they played total of 18 matches, in which they have won one match, tied 6 matches and lost 11 matches. The total goals for the team are 18 and against the team are 33. In the last match, they played against the team FC Goa (FCG) on Feb 17th, in which OFC has been stuck with one goal only, while the opponent team has managed to score 3 goals, which ended in a defeat for OFC.
Prior to this failure, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on Feb 14th, in which OFC has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to score 3 goals, which ended in a defeat for OFC. Their winning streak is one and losing streak is 11. Their form in the last 5 matches is L L D L L. OFC, being at the bottom first position in ISL 2020-21 points table – They must try harder to take more wins in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Odisha FC (OFC) – Key Players
- Steven Taylor, who is a former Newcastle United defender. Apart from his solidity in defense, Taylor is also known for his leadership, and has captained several teams across his career. He was instated as the captain of Odisha FC by Coach Stuart Baxter.
- Marcelinho Pereira, who is a forward player and fondly known as ‘Marcelinho’. His name sends shivers down the spines of defenders in ISL. He is the third-highest goal scorer in the ISL with 31 goals.
- Arshdeep Singh, who is a youngest goalkeeper. He is coming through the ranks of Indian Football. The previous season witnessed Odisha FC’s number one goalkeeping slot divided rather equally between Arshdeep and Spaniard Francisco Dorronsoro.
- Cole Alexander has joined Odisha FC on a two-year contract period. A high-energy mid-fielder, he has also represented various other South African clubs such as Vasco Da Gama, Chippa United, Polokwane City and SuperSport United.
- Jacob Tratt is a very talented defender who can play both as a right-back and centre-back. The defender penned down a one-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-club side on Friday.
Mumbai City FC (MCFC) – Key Players
- Mandar Rao Dessai, who is a defender player and also former FC Goa captain. He is the most capped player in the ISL with 97 appearances. He initially was a left-winger, but has been effectively used at left-back over the years. His attacking approach has seen him score 6 goals and make 11 assists in his ISL career so far.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche, who is a star forward player and arrivals from Kerala Blasters. The ace striker added 15 goals and one assist to his tally with Kerala Blasters FC in Hero ISL 2019-20.
- Hugo Boumous, will play the role of attacking midfielder. In the last season, he studded with 11 goals and 10 assists.
- Arminder Singh, who is a goalkeeper. He has been first choice for MCFC over the years, irrespective of the management changes. The former Bengaluru FC and Pune FC shot-stopper has played 72 games in the ISL for various clubs, kept 19 clean-sheets, and has an impressive record of just 1.38 goals conceded per game. He kept 4 clean sheets and made 42 saves for the MCFC-team in the 2019-20 ISL season.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player. He has an impressive record as striker. He played in various divisions of English football, including the Premier League, before joining A-League side Sydney FC. He scored 20 goals and made one assist in the 2019-20 A-League-season.
OFC vs MCFC – Recent Form
Odisha FC: L L D L L
Mumbai City FC: L L D W L
OFC vs MCFC – Team Squad
Odisha FC (OFC): Arshdeep Singh, Kamaljit Singh, Ravi Kumar, Ankit Bhuyan, Jones Lalthakima, Mohammad Sajid Dhot, Hendry Antonay, Saurabh Meher, Gaurav Bora, Shubham Sarangi, Jacob Tratt, Kamalpreet Singh, Steven Taylor, George D’Souza, Vanlalbiaa Chhangte, Rakesh Pradhan, Ronaldo Wairokpam, Thoiba Singh, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Diawandou Diagné, Cole Alexander, Bradden Inman, Paul Ramfangzauva, Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Vinit Rai, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Isak Vanlalruatfela, Nandhakumar Sekar, Laishram Milan Singh, Baoringdao Bodo, Nischay Adhikari, Rishabh Dobriyal, Akshunna Tyagi, Diego Maurício, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Manuel Onwu
Mumbai City FC (MCFC): Amrinder Singh, Nishit Shetty, Phurba Lachenpa, Mohammad Rakip, Tondonba Singh, Amey Ranawade, Mehtab Singh, Mandar Desai, Mourtada Fall, Hmingthan Mawia, Ahmed Jahouh, Hernán , Hugo Boumous, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Pranjal Bhumij, Jackichand Singh, Cy Goddard, Vikram Pratap Singh, Vignesh Dakshinamurthy, Bipin Singh, Mohammed Asif Khan, Adam Le Fondre, Bartholomew Ogbeche
OFC vs MCFC – Probable Playing 11
Odisha FC: Arshdeep Singh, Gaurav Bora, Steven Taylor, Rakesh Pradhan, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Cole Alexander, Bradden Inman, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Shubham Sarangi, Manuel Onwu, Diego Maurício
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh, Hernán, Mourtada Fall, Mandar Desai, Amey Ranawade, Cy Goddard, Ahmed Jahouh, Rowllin Borges, Adam Le Fondre, Raynier Fernandes, Jackichand Singh
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
OFC vs MCFC – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that Mumbai City FC has clear supremacy over Odisha FC. Odisha FC (OFC) team has lot of youngsters in its ranks and their inexperience to remain strong in crunch situations is going to be crucial. They have Steven Taylor and Marcelinho are the player’s will be the strength for their team. But, the entry of new coach is disadvantage for OFC-team, because his strategies could go haywire if the players fail to be in sync.
On the other hand, MCFC-team, arrival of an experienced coach like Sergio Lobera and the signings of some talents to go with the seasoned group, for sure makes Mumbai City FC one of the contenders this season. If not the winners, the MCFC are at least expected to make the play-offs in ISL 2020-21. They are only set to improve even more under Lobera’s attacking style of play. Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1, in which MCFC-team has won the match by scoring 2:0 goals. So, we expect MCFC to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.