OFC vs HFC Dream11 Prediction | HFC vs OFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Indian Super League 2020 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
OFC vs HFC, Indian Super League
Monday, November 23, 2020 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Odisha FC (OFC) and Hyderabad (HFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21 on November 23rd at GMC Stadium, Bambolim. The live streaming, live prediction and live score of this match can be seen on ‘Star Sports’ network, ‘Disney+ Hotstar and ‘Jio TV’. Among OFC and HFC, the OFC team has higher chances to win this match.
Odisha FC vs Hyderabad Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Odisha FC (OFC) will be faced off against the team Hyderabad (HFC) for the fourth match of the league in Round-1 or Gameweek-1. Today match prediction will be for the team Hyderabad (HFC). It will be the first match for HFC in ISL – 2020-21. If HFC team won this match, they should be consistent in the upcoming matches to be at the first spot. Previous year league match of 2019-20, HFC holds the tenth position in the league standings with 10 points in their account. They played total of 18 matches. Of that, they won 2 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 12 matches. The last 2 matches of head-to-head record of HFC is L L.
In the last match, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on Feb 20th, in which NEUFC has been stuck with one goal only. While HFC has managed to score 5 goals, which ended in a victory for HFC. In 2019-20, their form in the last five matches is W D L L D. In 2019-20 ISL league, HFC, being at the bottom first position in the league standings. Unlike 2019-20 leagues, HFC must try to play well in the upcoming matches of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s wait and watch who will win this match.
OFC vs HFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Odisha FC (OFC). It will be the first match for OFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. If OFC team won this match, they should be consistent in the upcoming matches to be at the first spot. Previous year league match of 2019-20, OFC holds the sixth position in the league standings with 25 points in their account. They played total of 18 matches. Of that, they won 7 matches, tied 4 matches and lost 7 matches. The last 2 matches of head-to-head record of OFC is W W.
In the last match, they played against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on Feb 23rd, in which both the teams have managed to score 4 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. In 2019-20, their form in the last 5 matches is D W L L L. Unlike 2019-20 leagues, OFC should perform better in the upcoming matches of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Since, it is a first match for both the teams, so they will be excited to showcase their talent by giving the good performance to the entire tournament. Let’s wait and watch who will win this match.
Odisha FC (OFC) – Key Players
- Steven Taylor, who is a former Newcastle United defender. Apart from his solidity in defense, Taylor is also known for his leadership, and has captained several teams across his career. He was instated as the captain of Odisha FC by Coach Stuart Baxter.
- Marcelinho Pereira, who is a forward player and fondly known as ‘Marcelinho’. His name sends shivers down the spines of defenders in ISL. He is the third-highest goal scorer in the ISL with 31 goals.
- Arshdeep Singh, who is a youngest goalkeeper. He is coming through the ranks of Indian Football. The previous season witnessed Odisha FC’s number one goalkeeping slot divided rather equally between Arshdeep and Spaniard Francisco Dorronsoro.
- Cole Alexander has joined Odisha FC on a two-year contract period. A high-energy mid-fielder, he has also represented various other South African clubs such as Vasco Da Gama, Chippa United, Polokwane City and SuperSport United.
- Jacob Tratt is a very talented defender who can play both as a right-back and centre-back. The defender penned down a one-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-club side on Friday.
Hyderabad (HFC) – Key Players
- Subrata Pal, who is a goalkeeper. He was played in both the I-League and ISL over the years. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the country. Subrata managed to claim the Golden Glove in the 2017-18th season with 6 cleansheets to his name.
- Aridane Santana, who is a forward player. He managed to score 9 goals from just 14 appearances, a phenomenal scoring record.
- Halicharan Nazary, who is a midfielder. He is one of the brightest prospects in the country. In previous season, he put on a few delightful performances for the Kerala Blasters FC team.
- Odei Onaindia, who is a defender player. His pace and strength ensure his efficiency and effectiveness as a center-back. The Spaniard will be expected to partner with the likes of Adil Khan and Sahil Panwar to keep the opposition at bay as Hyderabad FC looks to better their performances from the previous season.
- Joel Chianese, who is a forward player. The 30-year old comes into the club on loan from Australian side Perth Glory. While his goal scoring is the main reason for his arrival at the club. He also has a proven track record of providing assists. He recorded 16 assists in the last three seasons with Perth Glory, something he will be hoping to replicate for his new club in the ISL.
Odisha FC Team Details
Odisha FC made their debut in the Indian Super League (ISL) 2019 season. Formerly known as the Delhi Dynamos, Odisha FC underwent a rebranding last season after shifting to Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha from Delhi. OFC-team begins their life under new head-coach Englishman Stuart Baxter took over the reins from Josep Gombau. Odisha FC’s biggest acquisition was Marcelo Pereira, fondly known as Marcelinho. The mercurial Brazilian, who has a magical left foot, first arrived in India with Delhi Dynamos before moving to Hyderabad two seasons ago. Marcelinho will be playing in his fifth ISL campaign and is the third-most successful striker in the league with 31 goals and 18 assists.
Spaniard Manuel Onwu was retained by the Odisha hierarchy, extending his contract by a year. A third foreign striker has been added to the squad in the form of Brazilian Diego Mauricio. Steven Taylor is another high-profile name roped in by Odisha FC. The former Newcastle United defensive lynchpin was also named as their skipper for the upcoming season. Head coach Stuart Baxter announced his decision before citing Steven’s experience and leadership qualities as the pillars behind the appointment. “Steven Taylor will lead Odisha FC as captain for the upcoming season.”
Hyderabad Team Details
Hyderabad FC made their ISL debut last season. It is a second season for HFC-team in ISL-2020-21. They had a poor first season as they finished at the foot of the table with just 10 points from 18 matches. This season, Hyderabad FC had to replace their newly-appointed coach Albert Roca as the Spaniard departed during the pre-season to link up with Ronald Koeman at FC Barcelona. Albert Roca was replaced by fellow Spanish manager, Manuel Marquez.
Now they look for a better finish under Spanish Coach Manual Marquez. Some of the club’s major signings include Spanish midfielder Joao Victor from Greek club OFI Crete, winger Joel Chianese after his A-League stint with Perth Glory and former Odisha FC striker Aridane Santana. They also brought in the Spanish trio of defender Odei Onaindia, striker Francisco Sandaza and midfielder Lluis Sastre into the squad. Indian signings include the veteran goalkeeper Subrata Paul and winger Halicharan Narzary from Kerala Blasters on a two-year deal.
OFC vs HFC – Recent Form
Odisha FC: D W L L L
Hyderabad: W D L L D
OFC vs HFC – Team Squad
Odisha FC (OFC): Arshdeep Singh, Kamaljit Singh, Ravi Kumar, Ankit Bhuyan, Thoiba Singh, Mohammad Sajid Dhot, Hendry Antonay, Jacob Tratt, Kamalpreet Singh, Steven Taylor, George D’Souza, Lalhrezuala Sailung, Cole Alexander, Paul Ramfangzauva, Diego Mauricio, Saurabh Meher, Gaurav Bora, Vinit Rai, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Isak Vanlalruatfela, Nandhakumar Sekar, Laishram Singh, Baoringdao Bodo, Samuel Lalmuanpuia, Marcelinho, Daniel Lalhlimpuia, Shubham Sarangi, Manuel Omwu,
Hyderabad (HFC): Subrata Paul, Lalbiakhlua Jonate, Laxmikant Kattimani, Manas Dubey, Konsham Singh, Dimple Bhagat, Odei Onaindia, Nikhil Prabhu, Kynsailang Khongsit, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Adil Khan, Lluís Sastre, Mohammad Yasir, Abhisek Halder, Sahil Tavora, Laldanmawia Ralte, Hitesh Sharma, Souvik Chakraborty, Nikhil Poojary, Mark Zothanpuia, Sahil Panwar, Joao Victor, Joel Chianese, Aridane, Liston Colaco, Halicharan Narzary, Lalawmpuia, Francesco Sandaza, Rohit Danu, Sweden Fernandes, Ishan Dey
OFC vs HFC – Probable Playing 11
Odisha FC: Mohammad Sajid Dhot, Shubham Sarangi, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Cole Alexander, Marcelinho, Gaurav Bora, Jacob Tratt, Nandhakumar Sekar, Diego Mauricio, Steven Taylor, Vinit Rai
Hyderabad: Subrata Paul, Chinglensana Singh, Sahil Panwar, Halicharan Narzary, Lluís Sastre, Aridane, Francesco Sandaza, Adil Khan, Souvik Chakraborty, Ashish Rai, Odei Onaindia
OFC vs HFC – Match Prediction
The analytics shows that Odisha FC has clear supremacy over Hyderabad FC. In the previous season, HFC being at the bottom first position in league points table. But this season, HFC-team has got a good coach Manola Marquez replacement of Albert Roca. Last Season, Spaniard Aridane Santana was the key player for Odisha FC team, but this season he moved to Hyderabad team. In OFC team has lot of youngsters in its ranks and their inexperience to remain strong in crunch situations is going to be crucial. Also, the entry of new coach is disadvantage for both the teams, because his strategies could go haywire if the players fail to be in sync. For OFC team, Steven Taylor and Marcelinho player’s will be the best advantage for their team. We expect OFC to win this match.
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.