NZ-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction | SA-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction | ICC Women's Championship 2020 | 2nd ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
NZ-W vs SA-W, 2nd ODI, ICC Women's Championship 2020
Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
Monday, January 27, 2020 04:30 AM
In the ICC Women's Championship 2020, we have New Zealand Women squaring off against South Africa Women at Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland.
SA-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Preview
In ICC Women's Championship 2017-21, we have New Zealand Women and South Africa Women for the second ODI match of the tournament. In which, New Zealand Women are placed in the sixth position out of eight. In the total of 16 matches played, they have won 7 matches and lost 9 matches. They have taken 14 points in the points table. In the first ODI match, NZ-W faced off South Africa Women and lost by 7 wickets. They opted to bat first and scored 259 runs for the fall of 9 wickets. While the opponent team reached the target of 260 runs in 48.3 overs for the fall of 3 wickets. Unlike the past match, they should try to win this match to take lead. Let's see whether they try to payback or surrenders to the opponent team.
NZ-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction
Whereas South Africa Women are placed at fourth position out of eight. In the total of 16 matches played, they have won 8 matches, tied one match and lost 6 matches. The remaining match was abandoned. They have taken 18 points in the points table. In the previous match, they won by 7 wickets and 9 balls remaining. The opponent NZ-W batted first and scored 259 runs for the fall of 9 wickets. While SA-W easily reached the target of 260 runs for the fall of 3 wickets in 48.3 overs. They have to keep up the same form to take more wins in the upcoming matches. This win may help the team to move a few steps forward in the standings.
New Zealand Women
- Key Players for NZ-W are Amy Satterthwaite, Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr, and Leigh Kasperek.
- Amy Satterthwaite has played 10 matches and scored 435 runs with an average of 48.33.
- Sophie Devine has played 10 matches and scored 351 runs with an average of 43.87.
- Amelia Kerr has played 10 matches and taken out 11 wickets with an economy of 4.95.
- Leigh Kasperek has played 10 matches and taken out 12 wickets with an economy of 4.67.
South Africa Women
- Key players for SA-W are Laura Wolvaardt, Marianne Kapp and Masabata Klaas.
- Laura Wolvaardt has played 10 matches and scored 426 runs with an average of 53.25.
- Marianne Kapp has played 10 matches and scored 192 runs with an average of 48. Additionally, she has taken 12 wickets with an economy of 3.95.
- Masabata Klaas has played 8 matches and taken out 13 wickets with an economy of 5.25.
NZ-W vs SA-W - Team Squad
New Zealand Women: Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine (c), Katie Perkins, Rachel Priest (wk), Maddy Green, Holly Huddleston, Hayley Jensen, Katey Martin, Leigh Kasperek, Anna Peterson, Amelia Kerr, Lauren Down, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Rosemary Mair, Jess Kerr
South Africa Women: Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk (c), Trisha Chetty, Shabnim Ismail, Chloe Tryon, Sune Luus, Lizelle Lee (wk), Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka, Laura Wolvaardt, Nadine de Klerk, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangase, Nonkululeko Mlaba
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.